The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the part where I said I was going to get the point anyway?

Not at all, just assumed that was part of your comedy schtick, because its so far fetched. :alien2:

Not at all, just assumed that was part of your comedy schtick, because its so far fetched. :alien2:
I'll show you a schtick alright, right upside ya head buddy! :eyepoke:

Nah, my comedy is more the watch the fat guy fall down kind of comedy, it gets more laughs.

Hahahahahah. Great interview you guys. Shovels are where its at. Jake is gonna be one of my first tier favorite people to hang out with.

I don't think anyone one Team Paradise would be sacrificed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hahah great video Jake. That was freaking hysterical.

Nice video TC. I lol'd when you asked Jake why he was answering you like he was being interviewed, lol.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Hahahahahah. Great interview you guys. Shovels are where its at. Jake is gonna be one of my first tier favorite people to hang out with.

I don't think anyone one Team Paradise would be sacrificed.

Easy to say when you are not one of the 4 members. :alien:

Man after training tonight you Paradouches are in big trouble......I can run really really fast!

I ran tonight too Coolbreeze. Getting ready for the long Saturday that will include two bloodbaths.

OEM we do what we do well.

Did you drop the top flap, or were you still rolling with party hair and douche collar?

Nah, I was in public, so I was wearing my toque, with a flannel undershirt.

LMAO at Jake's training aid. Be careful there, buddy. I suppose you're still young enough you won't break a hip.

Kevin

About that time for the Hackerettes to start waking up and stroking each other, reminding each other how they are Masters of Nothing.

Wow, over 20k posts and approaching 300k views in this thread alone.

Now other websites are stealing photos, I mean, what gives?

Hahahahahaha. Anchors are great.

They are amazing.

About that time for the Hackerettes to start waking up and stroking each other, reminding each other how they are Masters of Nothing.

How would you know? Team Moleadise anchors clearly turn to pumpkins at 7am.

I love that hackerette was the best that could be thought of.

All I know is that if the guy I was playing in singles just shot a 72 at one of the courses we were playing I would be scared.

All I know is that if the guy I was playing in singles just shot a 72 at one of the courses we were playing I would be scared.

Same here. But Jake shot a 72 in his parking lot, so he's not scared.

Same here. But Jake shot a 72 in his parking lot, so he's not scared.

The Hay Field. It's now a legend. You can be 80 yards off target and still have a wide open second shot into the green. Maybe even lucky enough to be in another fairway.

The Hay Field. It's now a legend. You can be 80 yards off target and still have a wide open second shot into the green. Maybe even lucky enough to be in another fairway.

I actually think that's the case to be honest. He swears that if you play it out of the other fairways that water's in play, lol. "THE HAYFIELD"

I actually think that's the case to be honest. He swears that if you play it out of the other fairways that water's in play, lol. "THE HAYFIELD"

Maybe some day we will see it on Golf Digests top 100. THE HAYFIELD GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB

Maybe some day we will see it on Golf Digests top 100. THE HAYFIELD GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB

Cmon guys, dont discount Fargo's finest. How dare you, bunch of hackerettes.

Dude, I love Jake. Imma go to South Dakota and play his course one day. He swears I won't shoot better than an 82. I don't think he has seen pictures of the courses I play around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back