The Netflix and Streaming Thread

We are really enjoying the Peyton’s Place show on ESPN+

No. It offers nothing we want outside of this show genuinely.

Agreed. We got it as part of the Disney+ package and I was really looking forward to it, but there is really nothing worthwhile on there. Pretty bummed

PSA - Stepbrothers is on Netflix. That is all.

watched this for the first time ever last night. the first 45 mins to an hour was hilarious.

watched this for the first time ever last night. the first 45 mins to an hour was hilarious.
First time ever?! I thought I knew you... I love that movie.

There's a movie called Turkey Bowl that just came out recently that is stupid funny like Step Brothers. Absolutely awesome! It was in a few theaters near me. Not sure if it's it near you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

First time ever?! I thought I knew you... I love that movie.

There's a movie called Turkey Bowl that just came out recently that is stupid funny like Step Brothers. Absolutely awesome! It was in a few theaters near me. Not sure if it's it near you.

it definitely lived up to the hype

it definitely lived up to the hype
I'm assuming you've seen Grandma's Boy right?

Starting 11.22.63

No. It offers nothing we want outside of this show genuinely.
You bundle it with Hulu and Disney +?

I'm just a few episodes into the fictional hybrid documentary/TV show, "Mars." Pretty darn good, enjoying it.

Starting 11.22.63

James Franco right? I watched it a couple of years ago as I love JFK stuff. It was good.

Just watched episode 2 of Mandalorian. Will try to catch ep 3 tomorrow.

Watched El Camino last night...Not sure what the point of this movie was. It wasn’t terrible but not great.

Saw a trailer for a film that is coming to Netflix UK on Friday this week - 6 Underground

Looks like an action film that could be worth a watch

Saw a trailer for a film that is coming to Netflix UK on Friday this week - 6 Underground

Looks like an action film that could be worth a watch
With Ryan Reynolds, the trailer looked pretty good.

With Ryan Reynolds, the trailer looked pretty good.

Yup, that is the one - that will be my Friday evening taken care of whilst Jen is out for her works Christmas do

I can't wait for this one to hit next week.

Watched El Camino last night...Not sure what the point of this movie was. It wasn’t terrible but not great.

It was basically a movie for Breaking Bad super fans.

It was basically a movie for Breaking Bad super fans.
I understand that I guess. I was a big fan but the movie really was a let down to me.

I understand that I guess. I was a big fan but the movie really was a let down to me.
Yeah very underwhelming but I watched it anyhow bring a Breaking Bad fan.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back