The Netflix and Streaming Thread

I just watched Season 1 of The Killing. Pretty solid. Same setup as True Detective: There's a murder and they put a couple detectives together to solve it.

I just watched Season 1 of The Killing. Pretty solid. Same setup as True Detective: There's a murder and they put a couple detectives together to solve it.
The first season of that show was excellent. I lost interest during the second.

Season 1 was great, I didn't make it through 2 episodes of the 2nd season, though.

They just released AHS Coven as well. Almost finished with that one. Got hooked with season 1 and still trying to catch up.

I don't know if this show has been mentioned but watch "An Idiot Abroad". Very funny traveling show.

Season 1 and 2 are good. Good luck watching season 3. I've started it 4 separate times and can't get to episode 3

Lillehammer is awesome.

Netflix Streaming Guide

Netflix Streaming Guide

Lillehammer is awesome.

I agree. I just finished all the episodes available and although I think it wanders a little overall it's pretty cool. I'll keep watching!

Lillehammer is awesome.

it sure is, a little slow here and there but the full series so far has been solid.

Thinking of going with The Killing or Marco Polo next...thoughts?

it sure is, a little slow here and there but the full series so far has been solid.

Loved season 1 of the killing, but not season 2. Marco polo is great.

Loved season 1 of the killing, but not season 2. Marco polo is great.
Same story on the killing. Season 1 was as good as any on TV in the last few years. Season 2 was a major let down.

If I recall season 1 and 2 are one "story" and season 3 is a different one. 1 and 2 are not bad but the whole plot line of 3 onward is different. Only thing similar are the detectives (at least so far).

I didn't read all of the replies, but I REALLY loved the original Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. The 3 movies are all subtitled, but they are all fantastic.

The Killing series is good too.

If I recall season 1 and 2 are one "story" and season 3 is a different one. 1 and 2 are not bad but the whole plot line of 3 onward is different. Only thing similar are the detectives (at least so far).
I believe you are right, forgot about the season break. The first case, which is 2 seasons, is really good. After that I stopped caring.

I believe you are right, forgot about the season break. The first case, which is 2 seasons, is really good. After that I stopped caring.

That is my struggle. The whole plot of 1 and 2 is great and I didn't catch on until the end where it was going making it interesting. After 4 episodes of season 3 I think I have to start over AGAIN to figure out what's going on.....

Yep, I did the same thing, 1 and 2 were great. Didn't finish 3.

Yep, I did the same thing, 1 and 2 were great. Didn't finish 3.

So I managed to focus enough to get through the first 5 or so episodes and made it all the way to the end. Actually not too bad. I'm only one episode away from the end of the show. Season 4 is decent too

Started watching Reckless the other day, it's okay, I like the cast and some of their previous work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching peaky blinders...sounds like I need to get through episode 1 before I make judgement cause 15 minutes in I'm bored

Watching peaky blinders...sounds like I need to get through episode 1 before I make judgement cause 15 minutes in I'm bored

Give it an episode or two. I gets good.

I have just cleared peaky blinders, happy valley, broadchurch and am now working through season 3 of walking dead.

Very late to this show but just started Dexter earlier this week. Enjoyed the first 8 episodes.

Back