I was pretty hesitant about doing this theater room but now that we have it I love it and I wish we had done this sooner.

you were hesitant about 3D as well if I recall.

I still think it's dumb. We almost never use it. I feel the same way about tablets, but we won't even go there haha.

hahahahahaha....still using the most awesome tablet ever? Xoom?

I still think it's dumb. We almost never use it. I feel the same way about tablets, but we won't even go there haha.

You and my wife should start a club. Let JB and I watch in 3D with our tablets (actually I still don't have one yet) and you girls can do as you wish.

You and my wife should start a club. Let JB and I watch in 3D with our tablets (actually I still don't have one yet) and you girls can do as you wish.

Nah, the tablets to me have gone and lost their luster. Just an oversized cell phone without the calls. I will stick to a laptop and a phone.

Nah, the tablets to me have gone and lost their luster. Just an oversized cell phone without the calls. I will stick to a laptop and a phone.

Fair enough.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Excited to watch the Open in there this weekend.

The room looks great JB and GG...very nice set-up.

I'm really liking the look of this. I hope one day I can have a room that looks anything like this.

awesome set up! you can pretend your putting on tour now with that putting green so close to the screen!

You guys were waiting on the screen when we were down there and man does it look awesome! I also love the huge 3D TV they have in the other den/living area. That thing is so clear and sharp.

So. Awesome.

Love it!

Thats awesome!

Awesome is putting it mildly. This is the best man cave on the planet :thumb:. The leather couch has both end sections where you push a button and it reclines. It sits up against the wall but reclines outward. Space save technology. The putting green is fun with gazillions of putters stacked behind it. ahhhhhhhhhh golfer heaven :golf2:

Nice place sir. We have the same computer chair, lol.

Looks outstanding! When the wife finally kicks me to the curb I know where I'm going!!

That's an awesome set up!

Back