Joining THP has been the best golf decision I've made since I became serious about my game! Thanks to everyone behind the scenes for all of their hard work and I hope I get to meet you guys in person sometime soon! It's been great getting to spend time with OG, KellyBo, ATLGolfer and Dawg Daddy on the course! So many of my friends are so jealous when I talk about all the great opportunities that THP gives its members and I'm working on getting them involved as well! Here's to another great year!

Just a heads up that with the maintenance today, unfortunately all of our "Thanks" have been reset to 0. We deeply apologize for this and hope that everybody jumps right back in to use the system as intended again.

Just a heads up that with the maintenance today, unfortunately all of our "Thanks" have been reset to 0. We deeply apologize for this and hope that everybody jumps right back in to use the system as intended again.

I blame u for getting so many thanks and icey for dishing them out

Hey, stuff happens, thanks for the heads up JB.

I thought I had messed up or something when I seen mine were at 0

If that's the worst that happens I think we're all in good shape!

Nows my chance to catch JB! I was only 10,000 behind! Hahaha. I'm gonna make a sign. "Will work for thanks." Hahaha.

Don't mind me, laughing at my own jokes over here.

No worries, dude. I mean, I was closing in on 4k, but who really tracks that kind of stuff anyway?

Nows my chance to catch JB! I was only 10,000 behind! Hahaha. I'm gonna make a sign. "Will work for thanks." Hahaha.

Don't mind me, laughing at my own jokes over here.
Im laughing at you, not with you.

Did the "top posters of the month/year" tab go away too? Or did it move to a different tab?

I've had a long day. I think I need to be in the "what are you drinking thread."

Maybe we need a "Who are you thanking" thread.

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

How about a post count reset so I can catch all of you :)

How about a post count reset so I can catch all of you :)

Jump in and have some fun...The posts will come. We all know none of that matters as long as you are having fun.

That's alright. Maybe I can compete this time around!!

TTing

I'll have some catching up to do!!!

"Guys, lets just not be giving thanks out hastily. If you don't find the post useful, please don't use it. We can't just have people going around thanking willy nilly. This place is serious. No fun allowed!!"

Spoiler
-Said no one EVER

I'll have some catching up to do!!!

You've got a long road ahead to get back to where you were. Just take it one day at a time and you'll get there. (feel free to thank me for this encouragement)

You've got a long road ahead to get back to where you were. Just take it one day at a time and you'll get there. (feel free to thank me for this encouragement)

I appreciate the encouragement.

I thought one of the mods was being funny by removing all the thanks then I seen the maintenance thread. Its all good as long as the site is back up and keeping us sane with our golfing fix.

Back