Definetly looks good JB

Nice work THP! I like the new you!

Can we not hyperlink in our sigs anymore?

Oh that sucks. Maybe a tenure function could allow certain people to link things. Morgan Cup players using their twitters to promote the event could see that as helpful. Love the changes though

I have a possible solution, let me run it by JB/GG and it may be possible.

The face lift looks wonderful. Enjoying the new tweaks.

I'm definitely liking it so far.

The more I use the forum the more I like the clean white look. Took a bit to get used to considering how long we enjoyed the last design, but I think it's going to fit like a glove.

I like the new look.

Last edited:
I like it too. Much cleaner and more professional looking. Nice work guys!

The more I use the forum the more I like the clean white look. Took a bit to get used to considering how long we enjoyed the last design, but I think it's going to fit like a glove.
I got so used to the old look, but the new white is so clean, I love it!!!

My User Control Panel is so bare. I'm not used to that look.

Love that there is a mobile site. Thanks THP.

Love that there is a mobile site. Thanks THP.
There has always been a THP mobile site option. But, I agree, the redesign has made both look incredible.

hhmm my sig now doesn't show when I post from the mobile site.

hhmm my sig now doesn't show when I post from the mobile site.
There should be a box you can check that says "show your signature".

Finally had some time to check it the new features today. pretty freakin' slick! It does get alitle bright after looking around for a bit but I am guessing that is just an adjustment issue.

There should be a box you can check that says "show your signature".

Thanks. Do I have to check that box each time I post on the mobile site?

Very nice. Noticed it this weekend and I have been enjoying the cleaner look.

I love the Tapatalk update, getting notifications on my iPhone when someone has quoted me is awesome!!

I love the Tapatalk update, getting notifications on my iPhone when someone has quoted me is awesome!!

It's cool at first, but it can get bothersome at times. Always goes off when someone is talking to me in my office.

It's cool at first, but it can get bothersome at times. Always goes off when someone is talking to me in my office.

Dont make such quote worthy posts then JJ!

Good changes and improvements folks! THP just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for listening to your hackers!

I know I probably missed this, but I love how the general search window now loads directly to the site specific google search.

liking the "My Activity" addition to the user Profile. makes it a lot easier to find my past posts, as well as my friends posts.
very good improvement on that one.

Vibrate has certainly been my friend!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Back