:bulgy-eyes:

:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:
Yeah, yeah that came out wrong!!!

You know what I mean!!!

I do love the new look though, each time I go to the forum the white is a nice welcomeing theme. We preach using white space in our advertising and this website is a perfect example of how to pull it off!

Is it possible to go somewhere and see all the posts I've been thanked for?

Is it possible to go somewhere and see all the posts I've been thanked for?

Sure is. Go to My Profile. Click About Me.
Scroll down and see the highlighted area that says "Thanked For".

I just want to take a second and remind people about the "Thanks" button. It is a great tool to use in threads such as testing threads instead of posting "great pics" or "Looking forward to it". This will make these threads easier to view so that we do not end up with 2-3 pages of people saying "excited". Now keep in mind, that this does not mean to stop posting in these threads. Interaction is great and helps the reviewers quite a bit, and if you liked something about a post, you can certainly mention it. We just hope that we can cut down a tad bit on some of the clutter and make the review threads more readable for the thousands that find these reviews via organic search.

Thanks everybody.

I just want to take a second and remind people about the "Thanks" button. It is a great tool to use in threads such as testing threads instead of posting "great pics" or "Looking forward to it". This will make these threads easier to view so that we do not end up with 2-3 pages of people saying "excited". Now keep in mind, that this does not mean to stop posting in these threads. Interaction is great and helps the reviewers quite a bit, and if you liked something about a post, you can certainly mention it. We just hope that we can cut down a tad bit on some of the clutter and make the review threads more readable for the thousands that find these reviews via organic search.

Thanks everybody.

I can never find the Thanks button.....haha I think I may overuse it.

Thanks everybody.
That makes a ton of sense, I hadn't realized it would serve that purpose as well! A great way to simplify some posting that become shorter and do fill up a thread. And I'm just as guilty as the next guy of doing so, now that I think about it, this post is exactly that!

Let me just say that you guys/gals absolutely ROCK.
We told everybody that we had major changes coming.
New Home Page
New Rep System
New Tour Van
New Forum
New Events
New Contests
And so much more

There are so many things coming in 2013 that it will make your head spin. Watching events sell out (quickly) means so much to us. You guys/gals are amazing and we hope you enjoy what 2013 has to offer. Thanks for making THP so special.

There's no other community like this, period, and that's a fact.

Constant excitement, constant evolution, and people who bend over backwards to help eachother. Effin' THP.

New Home Page
New Rep System
New Tour Van
New Forum
New Events
New Contests
And so much more

There are so many things coming in 2013 that it will make your head spin. Watching events sell out (quickly) means so much to us. You guys/gals are amazing and we hope you enjoy what 2013 has to offer. Thanks for making THP so special.
Keep bringing the goods and we'll keep the support rolling!

There is no place like home!

New Home Page
New Rep System
New Tour Van
New Forum
New Events
New Contests
And so much more

It doesn't get better than THP. I'm a huge fan of the people I've met. Can't wait to meet more this year. You said changes and I knew they'd be great. Well done to you.

I have to add that Callaway is not the only group that brings it. It happens day after day here.

There are so many things coming in 2013 that it will make your head spin.

My heads already there and it's only March. You guys never rest!

It was talked about a great deal in Texas, that THP is just blowing the doors off this year, whether it was on the course or during post round beers between guys. Ohio last year to kind of cap things off was an absolute blast. But there was a buzz in Texas. Everyone there had it. I saw it at dinner the other night (through scorched eyes). And it's an absolute blast and pleasure to be here with y'all.

I can't believe there's still more coming. Actually blows my mind. I can't even wrap my head around it.

Keep bringing the goods and we'll keep the support rolling!

Stop bringing the goods and I'll keep the support rolling!

Is there anyway to view our thanked posts? I like seeing who thanked me but wading through each post to check is a bit tedious?

Is there anyway to view our thanked posts? I like seeing who thanked me but wading through each post to check is a bit tedious?
I asked the same thing a while back:

If you go into "My Profile" then click the "About Me" tab you can click on the link; "Find all posts thanked by Smallville" or "Find all thanked posts by Smallville". This will allow you to see what posts you gave "Thanks" and what posts you received "Thanks"

GG and I want to take a second and thank everybody that has helped make 2013 our biggest year to date in terms of readers, events and more. We had huge plans for this year including some interesting events we were launching that seem so well received and the best part is, we have even more up our sleeves.

We are so proud of the new THP, and none of it could be done without the people here. Thank you all for making it happen.

GG and I want to take a second and thank everybody that has helped make 2013 our biggest year to date in terms of readers, events and more. We had huge plans for this year including some interesting events we were launching that seem so well received and the best part is, we have even more up our sleeves.

We are so proud of the new THP, and none of it could be done without the people here. Thank you all for making it happen.

No, sir... thank you! The passion and professionalism of not only you and GG, but of the moderators, staff reviewers, and folks that are putting together the events are second to none! That is what makes this place so special, and what creates the foundation for amateurs such as myself and many others here on THP to have a place to learn (objectively) about the game, the equipment, and have a place to voice our opinions. Thank you for creating a true paradise for a true hacker.

No, sir... thank you! The passion and professionalism of not only you and GG, but of the moderators, staff reviewers, and folks that are putting together the events are second to none! That is what makes this place so special, and what creates the foundation for amateurs such as myself and many others here on THP to have a place to learn (objectively) about the game, the equipment, and have a place to voice our opinions. Thank you for creating a true paradise for a true hacker.

Exactly, a huge thank you to both JB and GG along with each of the forum leaders for their hard work. This community is a very important part of my life.

I admit that if without THP and Tapatalk, I'd have a lot more free time and Would know a lot less about golf. Congrats to you guys for creating this community. It is an accomplishment to create something tangible from thin air.

Back