The stats man in me has to ask if the top posters of the month will be coming back?

Like the new rep system and the clean look

Very nice addition to the forum. And a well executed implementation by the tech gang.

Looking good THP! Thanks to Ben and everyone else behind the work to get this accomplished!

Loos great! The forums also seem to be responding faster too. Did you move to more muscular hardware?

Ken

No upgrades to the hardware at this time same server as in theory should be able to serve THP for a while yet.

I do like the top poster stat. Always made me feel good to be on the first page at the end of a month!

So is there a "negative" thanks or anything? I want to give those out every time someone uses the word "thanks" in a post instead of giving the thanks :D

When I click on "My Profile" I now see a screen with "All Activity" "My Friends" and a few other tabs and underneath are quotes from threads. What is all that stuff?

So is there a "negative" thanks or anything? I want to give those out every time someone uses the word "thanks" in a post instead of giving the thanks :D

No, but that made me laugh out loud.

When I click on "My Profile" I now see a screen with "All Activity" "My Friends" and a few other tabs and underneath are quotes from threads. What is all that stuff?

It is more useful for you now (in my opinion). It is a hub of your activity and activities on THP. If you gander through each tab, it will showcase what is in each one. The "All activity" can be helpful to see who is posting where you have been and what is going on in those threads.

I am digging the changes. Super clean look!

Also like the Members who have read this thread info at the bottom. Sure I will discover things I have yet to notice but so far so good!

Nice clean look.

Is that Febreeze I smell?

J.

Looks great JB!

It is more useful for you now (in my opinion). It is a hub of your activity and activities on THP. If you gander through each tab, it will showcase what is in each one. The "All activity" can be helpful to see who is posting where you have been and what is going on in those threads.

Hmmm I was going to thank you for answering my question but I dont want to upset Jjmorris. Maybe just a smile will be ok. :D

I liked the old one better to be honest.

Hmmm I was going to thank you for answering my question but I dont want to upset Jjmorris. Maybe just a smile will be ok. :D

That is what the Thanks button is for. Should really eliminate some clutter in a lot of threads such as review threads.

Avatars are working in the Tapatalk Latest post listings again!

Like the look..tapatalk is blitzing me with updates though..might need to have a look at the settings.

site looks great man, thanks for everything

Cool looks pretty much the same on tapatalk so I am going to fire up the computer and check it out. Thanks to all who work hard to keep this place going!!

I like the changes. Good work to THP IT crew. Now, I'll go explore.

Back