The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they are still showing the Cardinals game on television. The offense stinks, the defense stinks and their fans are the worst. Or I'm just upset that Larry Fitzgerald is a fantasy turd this year.

You traded Ced Benson for him. Has he even played since you off'd him? Stop complaining Tmod. You have Andy DALTON! Greatest name ever, DALTON!

Been waiting for two weeks to say this, but TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

With Rodgers it's just about score more than the comp. packers d is suspect this year. Rivers doesn't score for GB different game

Chris Johnson over 100 total yards! Sound the alarm!

Side note I'm pretty sure I just bumped into Bart Starr in the Atlanta Airport. Both of were next to each other solving crossword in the bathroom. I said hi and he returned the hello

You traded Ced Benson for him. Has he even played since you off'd him? Stop complaining Tmod. You have Andy DALTON! Greatest name ever, DALTON!

Pain don't hurt.

Side note I'm pretty sure I just bumped into Bart Starr in the Atlanta Airport. Both of were next to each other solving crossword in the bathroom. I said hi and he returned the hello

No stalls? Haha.

I dont think I have ever seen Tom Brady look this off on his passes.

I hope the Steelers have a better showing tonight than the first time they played the "Old Browns."

That is cool, Bart is one of the best ever. GB just iced the game at 45-24 with less than 10:30 to go.

I hope the Steelers have a better showing tonight than the first time they played the "Old Browns."
I don't. I hope we smash them again. Rapistburger is gonna get another dose of T-Sizzle tonight!

That is cool, Bart is one of the best ever. GB just iced the game at 45-24 with less than 10:30 to go.

Cool they have the pats game here,

Brady also needs to stop trying to get OchoStinko involved and just find open receivers.

Hey no one pressed charges and his payoff check cleared so as far as I am concerned he is good. Not looking for a role model just a capable big dumb football player.

I don't. I hope we smash them again. Rapistburger is gonna get another dose of T-Sizzle tonight!

Hey no one pressed charges and his payoff check cleared so as far as I am concerned he is good. Not looking for a role model just a capable big dumb football player.

Maybe we should celebrate OJ too, he was found innocent. Yeah, others see it differently. And while some are not looking for a role model, others prefer not to root for people that lack character.

I know you are not a fan. But I grew up and will always be a Steeler fan.

Maybe we should celebrate OJ too, he was found innocent. Yeah, others see it differently. And while some are not looking for a role model, others prefer not to root for people that lack character.

The Packers coaching staff needs to start working on that secondary. It is disgusting watching those DBs botch zone coverages.

All the talk of being off, when Brady had a chance to win the game, he delivered. Amazing thing? Everybody kind of figured he would. The guy is just that good. Looking forward to seeing the last minute and seeing if Eli can do anything.

All the talk of being off, when Brady had a chance to win the game, he delivered. Amazing thing? Everybody kind of figured he would. The guy is just that good. Looking forward to seeing the last minute and seeing if Eli can do anything.

Great point. Seen him do it so many times. Unreal how he can do this time and again.

Great point. Seen him do it so many times. Unreal how he can do this time and again.

I really hope that Pats fans appreciate how good that guy is in situations like this, he's one of the top 10 all time to ever play this game. If you look at the Pats roster, especially with their D, I could see how they could fall off like the Colts did this year without Brady. This isn't like 2008 when Casell played all year, that time had better depth and a better defense than this Pats squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back