The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, I'm telling you it's always that ankle tackle in the big hole. Twice already. He has no instincts with his feet. Tough guy, strong, but way too easily tripped up.

Kevin

Where I'm from we call that the Tavian Banks syndrome.

( I graduated 2 years after him)

In scouting circles, its called Michael Pittman syndrome. However that could be confused for getting arrested too, so we will leave that one out.

Saints secondary looks like it's still in training camp mode.

Look Yoccos! It's an Olin Kreutz sighting.

In scouting circles, its called Michael Pittman syndrome. However that could be confused for getting arrested too, so we will leave that one out.

Well, Grant is another one of those good guys on the Packers, so it only half fits.

JB, you think Morgan Burnett is going to be a player? They're really excited to get him back.

Kevin

AJ Hawk in man coverage on Sprouls? Not well thought out.

Sproles will win that matchup all.night.long.

Well, Grant is another one of those good guys on the Packers, so it only half fits.

JB, you think Morgan Burnett is going to be a player? They're really excited to get him back.

Kevin

As good as Burnett may become...Mike McNeil is a house. If that guy stays healthy he could be a really good lineman for a while.

Kevin

Hes an enigma. Has all the skills, but seems to lack a certain discipline in coverage. I like his attitude and apparently he is pretty intelligent. Time will tell this season if he can stay committed without biting too often.

Welcome to the new NFL, where absolutely no defense will be played.

Finley is a beast, guy is huge.

Saints D looks like :poop:

LMAO @ Saints D...

Randall Cobb is going to be our Wes Welker.

Kevin

P.S. I can say "our".

Sure glad I don't have the saints D

hmmmmm I think taking the under in this game was a big mistake.

Good for Randall Cobb! Tennessee boy from Alcoa. Watched him play in high school.

I fear the Pack will struggle against the run all year. The good thing is most teams won't have that luxury.

Kevin

What the hell was that? A running play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back