The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Oh man just saw the love injury...ouch

That was a dirty play or looked that way. Hope Love is ok for next series

Damn Crowder has taken a beating lol. Jr smith ejected and i wouldnt be surprised if he gets suspended. That was ugly

I liked Hubie Brown's comment about how it's OK to have a hard foul if the player is going for the ball but not OK when the player grabs the offensive player around the neck, face, etc.

...kind of like how the Celtics are mugging the Cavs?
I'd love to hear what Perkins said to Crowder. Probably something along the lines of "keep your hands off our guys or you're gonna get hurt"

This could wind up being a costly game for the Cavs. We'll see how Love's shoulder is and JR will miss a game or 2. That next series against Chicago, every game is going to be huge. Wouldn't surprise me if it goes 7 so not having JR for a game or 2 could be a huge difference between who takes that series.

This could wind up being a costly game for the Cavs. We'll see how Love's shoulder is and JR will miss a game or 2. That next series against Chicago, every game is going to be huge. Wouldn't surprise me if it goes 7 so not having JR for a game or 2 could be a huge difference between who takes that series.

Assumign Chicago is the winner, I think you are right. Rose (and the Bulls cutters) vs the Cavs perimeter defense could be interesting. FWIW, I hope the Cavs blow them out of the gym however.

Man I want the Cavs to lose this game. JR probably gonna be suspended one game and give love more time to heal before we meet Chicago

Man I want the Cavs to lose this game. JR probably gonna be suspended one game and give love more time to heal before we meet Chicago

I was thinking the same thing. Cleveland may be better off losing this game. Get the JR suspension out of the way. They should be able to win a game at home without JR and Love.

I must say I kind of enjoy the Blake Griffin commercials. Pretty decent actor for an athlete.
Much better than thos assist ads

I'm with you. He does do good commercials

I'm worried about Manu Ginobli and whether he'll be available for the rest of the playoffs. Given his reactions to several touch fouls today, I expect he'll have several broken bones after today's game and probably be out for at least three to four months.

I must say I kind of enjoy the Blake Griffin commercials. Pretty decent actor for an athlete.
Much better than thos assist ads

Me too. My 16 yr old loves those commercials. Blake Griffith & Kyrie are pretty good actors (at least as far as commercials go)

I hate what JR did, but I am definitely struggling to be surprised by it. Crowder looked like he had something coming.

On Love, I read the post game comments and struggle to sympathize with the Celtics player. That looked awfully dirty from where the camera puts it.

I hate what JR did, but I am definitely struggling to be surprised by it. Crowder looked like he had something coming.

On Love, I read the post game comments and struggle to sympathize with the Celtics player. That looked awfully dirty from where the camera puts it.
Yeah they say based on his history, that celtics player definitely didnt do it on purpose but i dont buy it. It didnt seem like they were simply tangled, it seemed like he yanked the crap outta his arm on purpose.

Yeah they say based on his history, that celtics player definitely didnt do it on purpose but i dont buy it. It didnt seem like they were simply tangled, it seemed like he yanked the crap outta his arm on purpose.

I'm having a hard time giving the guy the benefit of the doubt with what's visible.

It just sucks because they're done, so it really doesn't matter what you do to the guy -- Love is now out because of a stupid decision and it hurts Cleveland in a big way.

I don't like all these analysts dismissing it like it was an accident. I doubt Olynyk was thinking about injuring Love right there but he did make an unnecessary tug that was clearly dangerous and the result is a dislocated shoulder.

I don't think Cleveland can beat Chicago without Love, really hope he's fine and can play.

I think that Olynyk had bad intentions in mind with what he did, those guys didn't just get tangled up routinely.

I do think it's funny that when someone has "something coming" that means they should be punched in the face. JR should at least get a 2-game suspension for that nonsense.

I think that Olynyk had bad intentions in mind with what he did, those guys didn't just get tangled up routinely.

I do think it's funny that when someone has "something coming" that means they should be punched in the face. JR should at least get a 2-game suspension for that nonsense.

I meant the aggressiveness down low. I'd never condone an MMA move on anyone. Hopefully JR gets smacked by the league.

Funny thing is, JR doesn't get a chance to back hand him if a foul was called when it should have been called. Needless to say, the officiating in the NBA is GOD AWFUL

The LeBron inbound play was just a microcosm of the piss pour officials

Funny thing is, JR doesn't get a chance to back hand him if a foul was called when it should have been called. Needless to say, the officiating in the NBA is GOD AWFUL

The LeBron inbound play was just a microcosm of the piss pour officials
That's the truth right there. Stupid on his part, but this idiotic stuff often stems from a lack of good officiating.

"Letting them play" is the dumbest thing ever. Rules are rules. Call them.

Wow raptors about to get swept.. didn't see that one coming

Lol Howard is 1 of 9 from the line already

And mavs are 1 of 8 ( Hou 13 of 23) lol.
Shooting them that bad won't get u far in playoffs

Wow the Rockets are getting crushed

Back