The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Rams, that was a joke right? Whoa that's bad

Rams getting out of control dirty here. Surprising from a Fisher team.

Have a little pride colts, gross

Pretty throw by Weeden for the quick strike.

So what's the score if the Colts would have actually tried? 31-10ish? Boys are clicking right now.

Wow just checked the score out again...holy beat down

Thank you Andrew Luck and your .36 points you got my in my playoff game today, yes that's a period in front of the 3 :banghead:

@espn_macmahon: Epic choker Tony Romo this December:

21-26, 205 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, W

22-31, 265 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, W

18-20, 218 yards, 4 TD, 0 INT, W

If I'm not missing anything, the Bucs will clinch the first pick if Oakland holds our against Buffalo.

Holy blowout, Batman!

If I'm not missing anything, the Bucs will clinch the first pick if Oakland holds our against Buffalo.
Titans? Or did they play against each other this year?

Titans? Or did they play against each other this year?
There's the piece I missed.

I think as long as they tie for the worst record they will get it, but if they win next week, Tenn would get it.

Thank you Andrew Luck and your .36 points you got my in my playoff game today, yes that's a period in front of the 3 :banghead:

He's my starter in the championship game of another league...and my backup...Romo. Did Luck get yanked or hurt? I was at least hoping for some garbage time points.

He's my starter in the championship game of another league...and my backup...Romo. Did Luck get yanked or hurt? I was at least hoping for some garbage time points.

I think they pulled him out because the game didn't mean anything to them.

I think they pulled him out because the game didn't mean anything to them.

Yep, was 35-0 and he had thrown another pick...no need to stay in.

Yep, was 35-0 and he had thrown another pick...no need to stay in.

The Colts were without a number of players, becuase as was mentioned, the game was basically meaningless for them. I was actually really surprised Luck even played today.

The Colts were without a number of players, becuase as was mentioned, the game was basically meaningless for them. I was actually really surprised Luck even played today.

Who besides TY didn't play?

I thought they were still in position for potential bye and / or homefield for 1st game.

I thought they were still in position for potential bye and / or homefield for 1st game.

Inactives13 Hilton25 J. Brown40 Price69 Thornton76 Reitz78 Cherilus95 Hughes

The big pieces were both OL and D. I think a number of guys gave it a go, but didnt play long.

Only way that Indy would have gotten a bye is if Denver lost both of their last 2 games, and Denver gets Oakland next week.

Cool, wasn't sure how many were healthy scratches or injuries.

I really thought Indy had a better team but didn't know until earlier in this thread that they haven't beaten many quality opponents to get to 10 wins.

Bills are hanging in there. Nice job by Orton on this drive.

Cool, wasn't sure how many were healthy scratches or injuries.

I really thought Indy had a better team but didn't know until earlier in this thread that they haven't beaten many quality opponents to get to 10 wins.

They have a very solid team with a very good QB. OL is a killer and they are beat up. No reason to risk the future of the year over a game that did not mean much. Luck needs more weapons, but this team is a scary one that most dont want to face in the games that count.

I say that not to take anything away from the Cowboys and how they played, but they definitely did not play the same Colts team that will be in the playoffs.

Being a life long Raider fan from Rochester makes today's win so much better. Eliminating the Bills playoff hopes and seeing the tears on my Facebook time line is fantastic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a very solid team with a very good QB. OL is a killer and they are beat up. No reason to risk the future of the year over a game that did not mean much. Luck needs more weapons, but this team is a scary one that most dont want to face in the games that count.

I say that not to take anything away from the Cowboys and how they played, but they definitely did not play the same Colts team that will be in the playoffs.

Missing TY and a downfield threat obviously hurt today and they had no semblance of a rushing attack. Looking forward to watching them in the playoffs and what they can do, I've seen Luck play MUCH better than he did today but he definitely needs weapons on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back