The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I've been having so many issues with my home computer, it's been disconnected and taken away by the computer doctor so I don't have a computer and who knows for how long. I feel so lost without my computer. In the meantime, I will be tapatalking :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer GC. Go get a laptop in the meantime! Then you can set up your laptop on the left side of your desk and when it's fixed, have the desktop on the right side of your desk!

Bummer GC. Go get a laptop in the meantime! Then you can set up your laptop on the left side of your desk and when it's fixed, have the desktop on the right side of your desk!

hahaha... thats how my desk looks

So computer doctor called and Microsoft just died and corrupted everything on my computer. So no computer until Monday :crying:

I have a laptop but I have no idea where it is :banghead: yikes!! I don't think I've ever been this long without a computer. Luckily, I have my iPhone :)

So computer doctor called and Microsoft just died and corrupted everything on my computer. So no computer until Monday :crying:

I have a laptop but I have no idea where it is :banghead: yikes!! I don't think I've ever been this long without a computer. Luckily, I have my iPhone :)

i use my laptop wayyyy more than my desktop... time to play hide and seek... well its already hidden so i guess its just seek hahaha

One more turkey dinner.

Kevin

I suck at Tiger Woods 2011 golf almost as much as real golf, lol.

I suck at Tiger Woods 2011 golf almost as much as real golf, lol.

my brother and i are having a back and forth battle on my 360... but its not tw 2011... its 07

I'm over turkeyed.

Kevin

I'm over turkeyed.

Kevin

so the table has turned
once it was the turkey that was stuffed
now its you hahhaa

i was out tokyo drifting in the snow just driving around town and the only vehicles out are trucks and 4x4's
with the exception of a smart car!
lmao!

I hope I get my computer back today!!! After 5 days of no computer :noon:

I hope I get my computer back today!!! After 5 days of no computer :noon:

too bad i didnt live closer... i woulda fixed it for you for free

so the table has turned
once it was the turkey that was stuffed
now its you hahhaa

i was out tokyo drifting in the snow just driving around town and the only vehicles out are trucks and 4x4's
with the exception of a smart car!
lmao!

There's a part of me that misses that stuff... about .0001% part of me. I love how all my friends on FB from NY/NJ have all posted new pics of, guess what, snow. It makes me want to take a picture of my pool and send it to them (not that it's exactly tropical temps here since it's been in the 30-40 degree range lately).

There's a part of me that misses that stuff... about .0001% part of me. I love how all my friends on FB from NY/NJ have all posted new pics of, guess what, snow. It makes me want to take a picture of my pool and send it to them (not that it's exactly tropical temps here since it's been in the 30-40 degree range lately).

i heard it got in the 20s overnight down there

i heard it got in the 20s overnight down there

Yes it has which is just frigid weather for the thin blood that we have down here (plus my kalamansi tree is probably frozen now). They don't post wind chill down here but I have to believe it's colder than that because the wind was just howling yesterday and today. If there was any moisture in the atmosphere it would have snowed. Luckily we'll be back in the 70's on Thursday. The whole eastern seaboard is just in a state of cold for the next few days.

Yes it has which is just frigid weather for the thin blood that we have down here (plus my kalamansi tree is probably frozen now). They don't post wind chill down here but I have to believe it's colder than that because the wind was just howling yesterday and today. If there was any moisture in the atmosphere it would have snowed. Luckily we'll be back in the 70's on Thursday. The whole eastern seaboard is just in a state of cold for the next few days.

lol... my dads kalamansi tree is in a giant bucket and he brings it into the house when its cold outside
that thing is like his fave kid or something hahaha

Just got back from Little Fockers. It was funny, but the story was not great. I laughed alot though.

Downloaded the Sirius/XM for the android and absolutely love it. You get 7 days free to try it out and its worth a try.

Downloaded the Sirius/XM for the android and absolutely love it. You get 7 days free to try it out and its worth a try.

I love my Sirius/XM app on my phone. Well worth the fee, especially when I'm traveling & the rental car doesn't have PGA Network. I can listen to tournaments as well as my other normal stations

i need to get outta the house... maybe ill go outside and build a snow fort or something

I need to look into this. But I pay the least amount possible (well until I call to cancel and hope Ig et a lower rate) so I don't have the mobile/internet option. It would be great to have at work. And at home. I love Movin' the Chains with PK and Tim Ryan.

I need to look into this. But I pay the least amount possible (well until I call to cancel and hope Ig et a lower rate) so I don't have the mobile/internet option. It would be great to have at work. And at home. I love Movin' the Chains with PK and Tim Ryan.

Those guys are great, love their show when I can catch it. You know who else is good is Ross Tucker, love his delivery. Plus hes funny too

Yeah man!! Ross is hilarious. He doesnt care and I love it. I love Gil Brandt too. That guy is just a wealth of knowledge and his memory is insane.
Those guys are great, love their show when I can catch it. You know who else is good is Ross Tucker, love his delivery. Plus hes funny too

figures....it's going to be in the 40's this weekend here however all the courses have a foot of snow on them. stupid mother nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back