The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a great time JB, glad to hear the batteries are recharging. You know you and GG get good thoughts from all of your fellow Hackers. My weekend last week gave me an insight into seeing a group of people who absolutely love their jobs. Golf/sports folks absolutely seem to have a higher rate of job satisfaction than any other working segment of the population. Hang in there buddy.

No better feeling than not being burned out. Good to hear it was a good time. I'm secretly hoping you had flat bread, b/c how can you not enjoy that supper?

You think a figjam would ship well? lol

No, we had Sushi and it was delicious.

No, we had Sushi and it was delicious.

mmmm, I bet it was. I would've cleared their plates, good thing I wasn't there, lol

Damn kids at work today. Doesn't know how to behave and seeing them in the classroom is like seeing apes at the zoo. Must be because it is sunny here and Friday!

Tappin' for world peace!

Just booked some tee times for this year at some courses I've really been wanting to play. Southern Hills, Black Diamond Quarry, Juliette Falls, and Old Corkscrew are the four that have me the most excited. Wooooooooo!!!

It's a Panera Bread lunch day. Talent.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Hilarious! I was just coming in this thread to say, " so, how was the talent at Panera today, OEM?"

It's a Panera Bread lunch day. Talent.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

All the workability talk has me cracking up. I workabilitied a ball from the bunker at a 90* angle almost. Ended up 8 ft from the hole on my 3rd. Way better than any chip I would've screwed up.

Hilarious! I was just coming in this thread to say, " so, how was the talent at Panera today, OEM?"

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

lmao. The lunch crowd was full of talent.

I love Mark C for his coverage as a Jets beat writer for the NY Post as well. Seems like a cool guy that can talk about anything over a beer
GG and I had a dinner to go to last night and it was a blast. Just an overall cool group of people that I look forward to spending time with again.

Damon Hack from Sports Illustrated
Mark Cannizzaro from NY Post
Brian Wacker from PGA Tour
Ron Levin - David Duval's caddy
And a few others.

What a great time talking golf. It reminded us how much we love our jobs, as we have been getting a little burnt out recently. Could not have been a better group of guys and it will be something we look forward to doing again.

All the workability talk has me cracking up. I workabilitied a ball from the bunker at a 90* angle almost. Ended up 8 ft from the hole on my 3rd. Way better than any chip I would've screwed up.

Nothing better than bunker workability. Thats the difference in serious and not serious.

No doubt. I even spun a ProV1x back 20 yards. Off a tree no less. It was serious dude.

Nothing better than bunker workability. Thats the difference in serious and not serious.

No doubt. I even spun a ProV1x back 20 yards. Off a tree no less. It was serious dude.

I am surprised that a ProV1 hit a tree. I thought you had to be one of the better golfers in the world to even buy them!

I got approved by the guy who forged my blades with no sweetspot. I can put a good word in for you. The X is for those of us that require no forgiveness. Hence the X. In fact I think it was a July 08 model I played.

OH and that tree literally sprung up out of nowhere. It looked like a 300 yard shot easy. Cut that short. Someone was playing games.

I am surprised that a ProV1 hit a tree. I thought you had to be one of the better golfers in the world to even buy them!

I got approved by the guy who forged my blades with no sweetspot. I can put a good word in for you. The X is for those of us that require no forgiveness. Hence the X. In fact I think it was a July 08 model I played.

OH and that tree literally sprung up out of nowhere. It looked like a 300 yard shot easy. Cut that short. Someone was playing games.

They had to have been playing games. I mean, Blades + Prov1X= Badass golfer. Someone recognized this and was out to put a stop to it. But, you cant stop a ProV1X, it still finds the green!

Thats what I was thinking guys. Appreciate the reassurance. I was just as confused as anyone.

They had to have been playing games. I mean, Blades + Prov1X= Badass golfer. Someone recognized this and was out to put a stop to it. But, you cant stop a ProV1X, it still finds the green!

Bladass PRO golfer!

Just testing tapatalk upgrade...disregard.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No way, dude. Can't be disregarded. You put it out there, take responsibility for your own actions. What are you, a Democrat?

Kevin

i think ill start growing a pronstar moustache

Just testing tapatalk upgrade...disregard.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

But you need a better signature!!;)

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back