The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

same here, I just did a full 2 hours of work and now im tired LOL

hate to see what woud happen if I worked a full 8-9 hours

Thanks smalls! Very awesome stuff!

I love calling around to different places trying to get the lowest price on something. I think of it as a challenge and love when I can get a place to price match to the internet. I feel like I have won at the time!

Just Went into the store for balls and came out with a club instead lol

There are 174 Geese across the road right now.

Look at them there, just waiting to migrate and poop all over the southern US golf courses. Fly my pretties, fly.

LOL that was a great post ST! I needed that laugh today...rep added

There are 174 Geese across the road right now.

Look at them there, just waiting to migrate and poop all over the southern US golf courses. Fly my pretties, fly.

the Star Wars LEGO Wampa....I want it

My teacher writes that I am missing a part of my homework and hands it back and says for me to fix it. I just looked at it and everything he said was missing was there but because I didn't put it in just the correct table he probably counldn't read it......grrr......

BDG

They still pull that sh*t in high scholl. Are you serious. Teaching hasn't advanced beyond that.....If you know the material who cares where you put it.
My teacher writes that I am missing a part of my homework and hands it back and says for me to fix it. I just looked at it and everything he said was missing was there but because I didn't put it in just the correct table he probably counldn't read it......grrr......

BDG

They still pull that sh*t in high scholl. Are you serious. Teaching hasn't advanced beyond that.....If you know the material who cares where you put it.

No, just this teacher really. It's a class where I have taught myself alot of the material. He goes off on wild tangents.....oh well....

Teachers treat us like we're 11 years old. I just wanna be like, "Dude, I'm not stupid. You can talk to me like you would an adult." But they never do.

Teachers treat us like we're 11 years old. I just wanna be like, "Dude, I'm not stupid. You can talk to me like you would an adult." But they never do.

That is so odd to me! I do a lot of talking to various students and I talk to them as my equal when teaching.

the Star Wars LEGO Wampa....I want it
I was at Barnes and Noble to the other day and they had the Star Wars LEGOs, I was looking for it.

That is so odd to me! I do a lot of talking to various students and I talk to them as my equal when teaching.

That's good. Teachers that talk down to me piss me off. I have the headmaster for one class and he does that. The worst:

I also hate it when teachers tell you your opinions are wrong.....that really makes me wanna kick something or like...happy gilmore a golf ball as hard as I can.

I also hate it when teachers tell you your opinions are wrong.....that really makes me wanna kick something or like...happy gilmore a golf ball as hard as I can.

Yep. That sucks.

Thats frustrating.. an opinion is exactly that, something that cant be proven right or wrong.

Wait till you get a job then the real FUN starts!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead:
That's good. Teachers that talk down to me piss me off. I have the headmaster for one class and he does that. The worst:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back