The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for people: what should I ask for for Christmas? Choices (likeliness in parenthesis):

1) 588 Wedges (likely if I ask for 2, but I want 3).

2) Tablet (likliness depends on the tablet)

3) PS3/XBox 360 (quite likely)

Definately don't know. I have wedges already that work pretty well, and I have a Wii. Nothing tablet-like though except my iPhone 4. Hmmmm.

Question for people: what should I ask for for Christmas? Choices (likeliness in parenthesis):

Definately don't know. I have wedges already that work pretty well, and I have a Wii. Nothing tablet-like though except my iPhone 4. Hmmmm.

The 588 is amazing...I just bought one today and I loved it. Vokey feel but with Cleveland weight. Xbox would prob be the best though.

4) None of the above. Take the cash!

I wish I could take the cash, but my parents don't work that way. Lol.

I'm not sure how much I want the gaming console because I don't play much anyways. The 588's I definately want. So much. I also REALLY want a tablet because I use my iPhone for so much. I use it for the internet more than I do my laptop. I spend so much time on it, so a tablet will make it easier on me. The Kindle Fire is awesome, but iPad 2 is really great as well.

christmas talk and its not even thanksgiving yet lol
its like 80 out right now... doesnt even feel like the holidays are this close... weird

Man, I have some stories to tell about teachers that talked down to me. Lets just say that if anyone who doesn't know me assumes they are more intelligent than I based on age alone, I get pissed. One of the only things that can make me truly angry. I have snapped on a couple, and am quite infamous around the school for it.

Dam, I'd ask for the wedges, but that's just me.

Dam - ask them to hold the gift until the SCOR's are available.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Go with the wedges D. Either that or a tablet, but, I think you would be stoked with the wedges!

The wedges are getting some love. I was thinking about the SCORs, but I think both the shafts and the customization of the 588s win.

I was thinking hard about the wedges but I want all 3 as a set and my parents would probably say no to that (too expensive). I love the idea of a tablet. I would use it so much. I just don't know.

And JR- I don't really snap at teachers, I just troll them. I make points that make it known that I know what I'm talking about and they just have no response. My favorite.

I have snapped.... three time I believe. two were subs, who honestly didn't know better and that I should have held my tongue with, and then a PE teacher that threatened to let a bigger boy beat up a small kid. I went berserk on her.
The wedges are getting some love. I was thinking about the SCORs, but I think both the shafts and the customization of the 588s win.

I was thinking hard about the wedges but I want all 3 as a set and my parents would probably say no to that (too expensive). I love the idea of a tablet. I would use it so much. I just don't know.

And JR- I don't really snap at teachers, I just troll them. I make points that make it known that I know what I'm talking about and they just have no response. My favorite.

I have snapped.... three time I believe. two were subs, who honestly didn't know better and that I should have held my tongue with, and then a PE teacher that threatened to let a bigger boy beat up a small kid. I went berserk on her.

What could the little kid have done? Something like that could get a teacher fired.

Rural Alabama is a different place bud.
What could the little kid have done? Something like that could get a teacher fired.

Rural Alabama is a different place bud.

I guess, but I somehow doubt that it is a ton different than rural north Jersey. We have a lot of people like some of the ones down there. I could see something like that getting by in my local public school.

Another 8 hours of meeting today, starting in about an hour. Boo.

We missed you yesterday. Gotta improve your tapatalk skills!!

it was really hot in my room last night but i didnt wanna open the window or turn on the ac now its gonna get cold today weird

uggh, thats the worst, let alone back to back days of it....good luck

About to shoot a video. #nervous

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

You'll do fine, Frank!

I was talking more than listening, so it was tough!

In the case that you have to pay attention and actually talk then you are excused.

Helloooooo, new driver!

war - pulled this over from the coupon thread. Only reason I would not do this from Golfsmith is that there online fulfillment has been spotty at best and you end up losing 8% of that discount to sales tax. Better to go through Blind9 if they can get you a decent deal. If not, I am sure that TGW or some other online retailer will have 20% off next week for Black Friday and you can get no tax/free shipping and in your hands for $320.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back