The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Vespa huh? Euro love is spreading even further than I thought.

I've been off the leash this weekend. Nic is in London, visiting a shoe maker for wedding shoe stuff. Just me and the dog then. Went long walks with the dog, cleaned the house. Was supposed to invite the guys round, but I actually just like my own company, with a beer, the dog and the golf. I'm either getting old or even more weird.

A Vespa huh? Euro love is spreading even further than I thought.

I've been off the leash this weekend. Nic is in London, visiting a shoe maker for wedding shoe stuff. Just me and the dog then. Went long walks with the dog, cleaned the house. Was supposed to invite the guys round, but I actually just like my own company, with a beer, the dog and the golf. I'm either getting old or even more weird.

I do love them. They are bigger over there than over here, however with gas prices going where they are, I expect scooters to become more popular. 100 mpg is not bad. Comparing that to the THP Tour Van is kind of funny. They just look like a ton of fun with some cool retro styling.

You could probably ride the Vespa around in the tour van. Remember you'll need to pick up skinny chinos and a silk scarf too. I think you get them free if you buy a new Vespa though.

I do love them. They are bigger over there than over here, however with gas prices going where they are, I expect scooters to become more popular. 100 mpg is not bad. Comparing that to the THP Tour Van is kind of funny. They just look like a ton of fun with some cool retro styling.

I actually do agree with you on both counts - gas price, and some of the styling. If you aren't hitting the highways, they by all means, go for it!

WTC did i miss in this thread? Oh well, hope it was really offensive and hilarious.

Vespas rock! Would have one if they weren't so damn expensive.

Tappin' for world peace!

My faith in delta has been restored. Delayed flight which would cause missed connection. Rebooked on AA get into Vegas hour earlier

Who knew!

45ff5a2a-a261-44d0.jpg

Vespa's have been around since the Middle Ages. Oh no, wait, that's Vespers.

Vespa's have been around since the Middle Ages. Oh no, wait, that's Vespers.

JB's about to have a Vesper for a Vespa. :alien2::banana::bananadance::blob:

WHAT!!! Am I invisible!!! I post and no response....
I'm kidding, of course

My faith in delta has been restored. Delayed flight which would cause missed connection. Rebooked on AA get into Vegas hour earlier

Not sure why I didn't see this. Awesome stuff. You're in Vegas? Uh oh. :alien:

Not sure why I didn't see this. Awesome stuff. You're in Vegas? Uh oh. :alien:

I was so kidding!!! Getting on flight now to Dallas and then to lostwages

i think ruckus has a bigger fan base than vespa on this side of the pond... they have huge ruckus clubs everywhere

I was so kidding!!! Getting on flight now to Dallas and then to lostwages

Don't do anything I wouldn't do in Sin City...:banana:

I have a bottle of bourbon, a cigar and a good poker game waiting me when I arrive. Golf tomorrow at Painted Desert and Callaway fitting center in afternoon. Poker tournament that night.

I have a bottle of bourbon, a cigar and a good poker game waiting me when I arrive. Golf tomorrow at Painted Desert and Callaway fitting center in afternoon. Poker tournament that night.

Dude, you are pimpin' it! Love it!

Very nice Freddie. I have a Ping nFlight fitting this coming Thursday. Have fun in Vegas. Too bad you can't tell us what happens though (what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas). :)

Very nice Freddie. I have a Ping nFlight fitting this coming Thursday. Have fun in Vegas. Too bad you can't tell us what happens though (what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas). :)

Well, I'm sure he'll share it with THP family here...unless he gets into trouble, hehe.

My plan is to get some numbers at callaway and maybe some facts about the facility to share with THP.
The rest of the trip......we will see

That sounds sweet buddy. I so miss good poker games. Been a few years since I played seriously.

Have fun and make some $$$!

That sounds sweet buddy. I so miss good poker games. Been a few years since I played seriously.

Have fun and make some $$$!

I'm playing with house money tonight. My buddy staked me in the game tonight and tournament tomorrow. Win or lose....I don't lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back