The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perception of Jersey is just that a perception. It will of course get a bad wrap cuz its on the other side of NY. The best club in the US is located in Jersey. Go where you make the biggest impact. You are young and can budget to stretch your $$$$. Time to put on the big boy pants and think 3 steps ahead!

The perception of Jersey is just that a perception. It will of course get a bad wrap cuz its on the other side of NY. The best club in the US is located in Jersey. Go where you make the biggest impact. You are young and can budget to stretch your $$$$. Time to put on the big boy pants and think 3 steps ahead!

:blob::banana: I know it is.

Ive spent some time in Jersey and was explained in the interview on the way things truly work. Im excited about the potential opportunity, thats for sure.

I'm not going to lie. I'd like a milkshake. Malted.

Kevin
I love a good malted.

I didnt get the job I wanted in NC, but that seems to have been a blessing in disguise. One door closes, three more open. NJ, MD, TX, hello there :)
That's too bad Thain. You should check out the KC (MO and KS) area. We don't get much snow here. At least this year.

:blob::banana: I know it is.

Ive spent some time in Jersey and was explained in the interview on the way things truly work. Im excited about the potential opportunity, thats for sure.

Just adding my limited knowledge to your mental Roledex....

Just adding my limited knowledge to your mental Roledex....

My brain is a sponge my friend. Anything and everything is being soaked up as much as possible!

Smalls, Id love to. But its just not in the cards with my family and network being in the NE. I realize Dallas doesnt align with this theory, but they responded with some great enthusiasm. Much moreso than I couldve imagined.

Wherever you decide to go, good luck with the decision, and we are all pulling for ya, Thain.

You ever go to Winstead's for a steakburger and a malt?

Kevin

Yes I have. Been a while, but I like Steak 'n' Shake better. Best shakes and malts I've ever had though are at a mom and pop place about half a mile from me.

Yes I have. Been a while, but I like Steak 'n' Shake better. Best shakes and malts I've ever had though are at a mom and pop place about half a mile from me.

A buddy and I once decided at bar time on a Friday, in 1988 I think, to drive to KC and watch the Brewers play the Royals. When we got there it turned out to be a night game not an afternoon game. He had to work Sunday morning so the game was out of the question. So we stuffed ourselves with Arthur Bryant's BBQ and Winstead double steakburgers.

Then drove home. That was a long freakin' drive.

Kevin

As long as you don't become a Cowboys fan Thain. :)

There are a lot of parts of NJ that are beautiful. Plus, for some odd reason, gas is always cheap in NJ.

As long as you don't become a Cowboys fan Thain. :)

There are a lot of parts of NJ that are beautiful. Plus, for some odd reason, gas is always cheap in NJ.

Agreed on the first, and about gas prices - they are some of the cheapest in the nation, but even we are getting hit at the pump these days.

A buddy and I once decided at bar time on a Friday, in 1988 I think, to drive to KC and watch the Brewers play the Royals. When we got there it turned out to be a night game not an afternoon game. He had to work Sunday morning so the game was out of the question. So we stuffed ourselves with Arthur Bryant's BBQ and Winstead double steakburgers.

Then drove home. That was a long freakin' drive.

Kevin

Arthur Bryants is great, I prefer Oklahoma Joe's BBQ more tho. Cant lose either way

I was not aware until right now that RocketBallz irons had driver DNA. Holy crap. Science never ceases to amaze me.

Kevin

I was not aware until right now that RocketBallz irons had driver DNA. Holy crap. Science never ceases to amaze me.

Kevin

And you went to a golf show today. They failed.

Nighty night, THP. Couldn't sleep well last night, so it's a relatively early night for me tonight.

Nighty night, THP. Couldn't sleep well last night, so it's a relatively early night for me tonight.
We have a good night thread for that. Don't go off topic in the banter thread. :alien:

You bet. Bud Selig needs his hot dog and scoop of vanilla a couple times a week.

Kevin

One of my favorite spots!

Kevin
I learned that today too. I also learned that you should hit shots into a net with no screen and then pose like you are watching a ball flight.

We have a good night thread for that. Don't go off topic in the banter thread. :alien:

How did I have a feeling that someone would say that, LOL.

The character Jim Powell in the show No Ordinary Family may be Michael Chiklis's greatest role.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back