The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You went to the show today? How was it, I was debating wether or not to go.

The character Jim Powell in the show No Ordinary Family may be Michael Chiklis's greatest role.

Kevin

Hard to top The Commish

Hard to top The Commish

Hehehe. Watching this show on NetFlix with my daughter. Not bad for a family show. I would guess most people would say The Shield.

Kevin

I need help

I'd say there aren't too many here that are qualified...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I'm thinking about trying to get a nice TC Viking beard.. But i'm not sure if i can pull it of or if i have enough facial hair lol. Pondering to make a "Growing a TC/Viking beard thread" with daily or weekly updates. Not sure how many months it would take to get a nice big beard :p

Not to sure if the missus think it would be such a great idea either.

Who cares what she thinks? You're in Sweden. Can't you go to the store and pick up a new blonde whenever you want? I will say this, we'll see how dedicated I am once it starts warming up. I trim the neck, the cheeks, and the stache but I let the beard do it's thing.

Who cares what she thinks? You're in Sweden. Can't you go to the store and pick up a new blonde whenever you want? I will say this, we'll see how dedicated I am once it starts warming up. I trim the neck, the cheeks, and the stache but I let the beard do it's thing.

No way that beard could survive the summer. Take that as your ticket to the outing, tell her you'll shave it by then.

Unfortunately not.
That is also what I'm thinking about. Feels rather stupid to try it during the sunny months here :/

Taptaptap!

I've spent the morning cleaning our house. My girl bought me a driver yesterday so I felt like i should return some sort of favor.

I love Shark steaming my wood floors b/c they look awesome when I'm done, but it destroys my back. Did they design those things for chunky?

I've spent the morning cleaning our house. My girl bought me a driver yesterday so I felt like i should return some sort of favor.

I love Shark steaming my wood floors b/c they look awesome when I'm done, but it destroys my back. Did they design those things for chunky?

I love that you work for an hourly rate of 125-200$ per hour lol

I love that you work for an hourly rate of 125-200$ per hour lol

Yes! I never saw it that way but I like it junior. I've had a couple of awesome months at work so that helps too.

2 things, what driver did you get, and two yes I think Chunky did design the shark steamer. I have the same one for our floors and if I do the whole house I almost cant move afterwards. Why the hell did they put that bottom handle so far down?

Yes! I never saw it that way but I like it junior. I've had a couple of awesome months at work so that helps too.

I am glad you had some good months dude. I can't wait to see you hit that G20!

2 things, what driver did you get, and two yes I think Chunky did design the shark steamer. I have the same one for our floors and if I do the whole house I almost cant move afterwards. Why the hell did they put that bottom handle so far down?

The Shark may be the most awesomely frustrating thing ever. I love using it b/c of the results but hate how much I have to crouch over to be effective.

Ping G20 dude. 9.5*. Bomber!

The Shark may be the most awesomely frustrating thing ever. I love using it b/c of the results but hate how much I have to crouch over to be effective.

Ping G20 dude. 9.5*. Bomber!
Awesome man, thats a bad arse driver, and the shark is the best thing for hardwood floors ever. I like using it cause it makes the whole house look so good. Like mowing the lawn.

I am glad you had some good months dude. I can't wait to see you hit that G20!

Thanks dude. It's been a massive blessing getting back into the old gig. I'm still taking some time to THP and golf but I'm killing it at work. Makes me happy.

Awesome man, thats a bad arse driver, and the shark is the best thing for hardwood floors ever. I like using it cause it makes the whole house look so good. Like mowing the lawn.

Well, mowing the lawn means something a little different in my household buddy :bulgy-eyes:

dayum dude....new driver now. I want your money. Help your poor brother out

Thanks dude. It's been a massive blessing getting back into the old gig. I'm still taking some time to THP and golf but I'm killing it at work. Makes me happy.

It is great that you do good at it and you get time to THP and golf. What else can you ask for?

The sharks are awesome, but freaking tiny. They work though.

What driver did she OEM for you?

And massive chunk response here: as far as scooters aka Vespas go, I want a Honda Ruckus. Those are bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayum dude....new driver now. I want your money. Help your poor brother out

Thit thon! I know about your sales too. You could at least buy that K15 off hanks, LOL

The sharks are awesome, but freaking tiny. They work though.

What driver did she OEM for you?

And massive chunk response here: as far as scooters aka Vespas go, I want a Honda Ruckus. Those are bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She got me a G20 broski. And if I ever, ever, ever ride a Scooter, it'll be a Suzuki Burgman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back