Status
Not open for further replies.
Doritos locos tacos and beards FTW!

a6936dfa-6749-522b.jpg

Beast mode from tapatalk

Flat Brim Hats FTL!!!

but the taco looks good haha

Kmac is a pimp.

Those tacos are delicious. I have talked to people who hated them. Stupid people

I wish there was a taco bell even remotely near my house. Kmac you look awesome.

Those tacos are delicious. I have talked to people who hated them. Stupid people

Theyre crazy. Those Dorito Tacos are amazingly good. For a taco.

Kmac throwing down the taco bell while rocking the flat bill Cowboys cap...I bet they gave you your meal for free since you look so pimp right now.

they need Cool Ranch ones now. KaaaPow!

New Jersey is like the Ohio of the NE

Hey now, Ohio has no shortage of Taco Bells.

Kmac throwing down the taco bell while rocking the flat bill Cowboys cap...I bet they gave you your meal for free since you look so pimp right now.

And Jake all in the midst of Redskin/Eagle fans. Take your pick around here since its in the middle of both.

I want an RV.

And Jake all in the midst of Redskin/Eagle fans. Take your pick around here since its in the middle of both.
Damn that would suck dude, I can't imagine. Eagles fans have to be worse than Redskin fans too don't they? Those ass hats boo'd Santa Claus and cheered Michael Irvin's career ending injury....jerks.

Damn that would suck dude, I can't imagine. Eagles fans have to be worse than Redskin fans too don't they? Those ass hats boo'd Santa Claus and cheered Michael Irvin's career ending injury....jerks.

Absolutely. Eagles fans are terrible. Worst fan base in the NFL.

Absolutely. Eagles fans are terrible. Worst fan base in the NFL.

They flipping booed Santa Claus, gave a standing ovation as Michael Irvin was laying motionless on the field, booed Donovan McNabb when he was drafted, and threw batteries at J.D. Drew when he came back to Philly as a Cardinal. Stay classy, Philadelphia!

Have to say that I agree that Eagles fans are horrible. But so are Cowboys fans.

And I have a taco bell near me. So it must be north Jersey's problem.

They flipping booed Santa Claus, gave a standing ovation as Michael Irvin was laying motionless on the field, booed Donovan McNabb when he was drafted, and threw batteries at J.D. Drew when he came back to Philly as a Cardinal. Stay classy, Philadelphia!

Testify! Filthadelphia!

How does 1 day of vacation mean 3 days worth of work piled up on my desk/inbox?

I need to get in the business of selling rare hats.

Have to say that I agree that Eagles fans are horrible. But so are Cowboys fans.

And I have a taco bell near me. So it must be north Jersey's problem.

Nearest Taco Bell I know of to my house is like 1.5 hrs. Fail.

i think thats his 2nd or 3rd wave of them too. I would really like an old Howard Johnson Maxfli lid.

I had a couple of those Doritos tacos on Saturday, The inside Dorito shell was pretty good, but gnawing through that outer cardboard shell didn't appeal to me.

I don't have a beard, but maybe I'll post a picture of my back.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back