The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thoguht for sure they would go on here, seems to be an abundance of equipment on the marketplace recently, makes me scared to try and sell my CB's

I think there's a large influx of righty equip on here. Glad I sold my lefty Ghost Spider quickly...now I hope that either Dev or Sharkwrestler picks up my Di11s...or any other lefty on here!

way to show her, she cant be playing that card til your married lol

We're moving in together at the end of July - have to test her as much as possible.

She just doesn't seem to care that I have to test a 3W, haha. The nerve of that woman..

I think there's a large influx of righty equip on here. Glad I sold my lefty Ghost Spider quickly...now I hope that either Dev or Sharkwrestler picks up my Di11s...or any other lefty on here!

yeah thats why Ive been hesitant to post em up thus far..well that and im LAZY

LOL @ the new thread and some of the comments in here. :bulgy-eyes:

LOL @ the new thread and some of the comments in here. :bulgy-eyes:

I think I'm going to bump the how to search for threads thread.

I wore a sweet pink Nike shirt today and everybody made fun of me. Also, I have to get my first cavity in 32 years filled tonight. Stupid everything anyway. I just hope my numb mouth allows me to swallow some beer later.

I wore a sweet pink Nike shirt today and everybody made fun of me. Also, I have to get my first cavity in 32 years filled tonight. Stupid everything anyway. I just hope my numb mouth allows me to swallow some beer later.

Dude, real men rock pink. And dentists suck.

Make that Hoegaarden ice cold and throw away the Lennon shades and I'm good to go. Hoegaarden is one of the best beers. Ever. And you don't need the lemon to think its good.

Semi warm beer is.. Yuk..

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Dude that sh!t's effing terrible. You swedes and your broken sense of taste

sorry i'm still catching up from the days banter

Dude that sh!t's effing terrible. You swedes and your broken sense of taste

sorry i'm still catching up from the days banter

Gotta agree with Flix, Hoegaarten is yummy. But I also like cheap American beer as well - I regularly keep Lion's Head (GREAT cheap beer brewed in PA) in my fridge.

Gotta agree with Flix, Hoegaarten is yummy. But I also like cheap American beer as well - I regularly keep Lion's Head (GREAT cheap beer brewed in PA) in my fridge.

Bah! I asked about it at a local watering hole the other night and the tender said and I quote "you don't want that sh!t, but you can sample it if you want to spit it out."

I sampled, he was correct. Went back to chugging my new favorite Belhaven.

You want cheap beer? Try the "Big Flats" beer from Walgreens. You can get a 12 pack for $3.00

bigflats1901.JPG

You want cheap beer? Try the "Big Flats" beer from Walgreens. You can get a 12 pack for $3.00

bigflats1901.JPG

If Walgreens here sold beer...anything that has the motto "It's the water that makes it" is not for me.

We have this here. $9.99/30pack

beer30light2.jpg

OK, WTC is your avatar, Hawk?

It's me in high school. I tried to upload so i could post it here, but having issues with that. Hopefully I can later. My friend scanned some old pics and texted them to me.

It's me in high school. I tried to upload so i could post it here, but having issues with that. Hopefully I can later. My friend scanned some old pics and texted them to me.

"everyone hide your kids"

Ah ok. Creepy.

Not really creepy. Just dirty and under the influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back