The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and so on.
532713_426077077421751_205344452828349_1529806_1298193642_n.jpg

Translate and LOL.

Ive searched, and searched and cant find what I am looking for. Anyone know a site where I can buy a Mashie FW headcover? Ebay has 0.

Ive searched, and searched and cant find what I am looking for. Anyone know a site where I can buy a Mashie FW headcover? Ebay has 0.

Wow, you're right. I can't seem to find one myself. Perhaps try Blind9? They have been able to contact Cleveland directly before...

Sorry buddy I don't but I do know of a good "how to knit" site.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Patty is a miracle worker.
Wow, you're right. I can't seem to find one myself. Perhaps try Blind9? They have been able to contact Cleveland directly before...

Sorry buddy I don't but I do know of a good "how to knit" site.

My Wife and mother in law own a Needle Point and Knitting store, I bet she could get it done.

And, completely forgot to email Blind 9, should have thought of them first seeing as how they just helped me out with an order last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well dude, youre from Hawaii. Hawaii definitely isnt keeping them in business. Its a great sport and people are getting over-passionate about it in that thread.

FYI They arent fighting to up viewership, those were fights of a desperate team trying to rally up some momentum to make a comeback.

I'm not from Hawaii. Just here for now. My home state, Tennessee, has the Nashville Predators. Don't know if they are any good or not.

I'm never gonna down a sport that I know nothing about. It's just that I had never in my life heard anybody discuss or even mention hockey until I heard it here.

Fans seem pretty intense so there must be something to it. Is it that much bigger of a thing up north? I have lots of friends from the northern states and I just haven't heard them talk about it either.

I'm just trying to get the down low on it all because I am completely ignorant when it comes to hockey.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Nah, just ya'll, actually. That's odd.

When I play the South, they say "ya'll" in the South. They take out the "O" and the "U". So when I'm in the South I try to talk like that so people understand me. "Hello, can I have a bowl of chicken noodle s-p? Come on, I'm in the South, you understand. I mean I'm in the Sth, and I want some s-p!" "I stubbed my toe, -ch!" "I need to lay down on the c-ch!" "I need to get the **** -t of the S-th!" - - - Mitch Hedberg

There is a bit of language after the 30 second bit about the south.

LMAO, thats priceless.

Nah, just ya'll, actually. That's odd.
I know this is pointless, but I have always punctuated it as "y'all". Interesting.

Had McDonald's for the first time in two years today. I now feel like I want to regurgitate every meal I've ever had.

Ugh

Had McDonald's for the first time in two years today. I now feel like I want to regurgitate every meal I've ever had.

Ugh

Why on earth would you have done that?

You southerners crack me up.

You southerners crack me up.

Come see where my family is from. Bet you wouldn't understand much. Hell, even where I went to high school.

Come see where my family is from. Bet you wouldn't understand much. Hell, even where I went to high school.

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't.

It shall be interesting to see if you can understand me when we play this summer. My accent really isn't too bad, but I do have one.

Too funny! I'll pass after hearing my sister attempting to transfer from a SD accent to an Arkansas accent with 4 years of college

It shall be interesting to see if you can understand me when we play this summer. My accent really isn't too bad, but I do have one.

I speak canadian so it might be battle. I talk a lot aboot colour and hosier pins.

I speak canadian so it might be battle. I talk a lot aboot colour and hosier pins.

Rofl. Awesome. Less talking, more drinking.

Do you actually say aboot? That's awesome.

Do you actually say aboot? That's awesome.

No I don't but I do like to pretend too. If you've met someone from Seattle or Portland I speak exactly the same way they do. Kind of laid back and calm with just a whisper of weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back