The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BustaBall Classic....but close! :act-up:

haha I'm just messing you big guy. Have fun at that thing. I remember you talking about it last year when we were down at the MC. Make sure you defend that title

wtc is ddec talking to himself?

Nobody else wanted to talk to me about my trip and I was excited to talk about it so I figured I'd go ahead and as myself about it a little.
I want to talk to you about your trip and I want to talk about Dean's working late. THat blows dean. Jake I can see why you are so excited, I wish I had a yearly golf trip like that with buddies, but none of my friends here really golf.

I want to talk to you about your trip and I want to talk about Dean's working late. THat blows dean. Jake I can see why you are so excited, I wish I had a yearly golf trip like that with buddies, but none of my friends here really golf.

we should do a yearly golf trip

too many people talking to themselves

cool about the trip P4B, Id love to do something like that, a few of us just randomly go places for like a day or 2, nothing real organized. Allthough I am going on one with a buddy of mine, but I think there are like 24 people total going, which is too big for my liking

Im just impressed you guys have friends... :bulgy-eyes:

we should do a yearly golf trip
LOL, we should Dean, but for me a trip to Florida is a long long way and a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I have a friend and I pay him.

You dont? According to what I can see I have 1270 friends logged on right now!

You dont? According to what I can see I have 1270 friends logged on right now!

Silly War I mean real friends...

What do you guys think about my new tat(s)?

nQz8F.jpg

nQz8F.jpg
Im thinking some of that had to freaking hurt.

I'm not really sure that what you do is considered golf either

It's a lot of fun. This is the 15th annual this year. We usually go to areas within a day's drive from home. We've gone to Osage Beach, MO a few times...there are some great courses there. Omaha is probably where we've gone the most. 3 hours from home so we're far enough where the wives shouldn't hear too much about any shenanigans that may have taken place by some (not me though, promise). This year it's 6 hours away, stopping for a night in Omaha to pick up a buddy and roll out tomorrow morning.
too many people talking to themselves

cool about the trip P4B, Id love to do something like that, a few of us just randomly go places for like a day or 2, nothing real organized. Allthough I am going on one with a buddy of mine, but I think there are like 24 people total going, which is too big for my liking
24 is pretty big, tough to really keep much organization. We've had this one up to 24 a couple times but we're scaling way back, only the 8 original members are going this year.

I'm not really sure that what you do is considered golf either

Look at Chunky...one win/DNF against JB and all of a sudden he thinks he's Big Perm!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

nQz8F.jpg

I think your face looks like the University of Tennessee's end zone... I wanna spike a football on it!

I have been pondering some new Ping elitist wedges to complete my transformation into full on Ping homer.

It's a lot of fun. This is the 15th annual this year. We usually go to areas within a day's drive from home. We've gone to Osage Beach, MO a few times...there are some great courses there. Omaha is probably where we've gone the most. 3 hours from home so we're far enough where the wives shouldn't hear too much about any shenanigans that may have taken place by some (not me though, promise). This year it's 6 hours away, stopping for a night in Omaha to pick up a buddy and roll out tomorrow morning.

24 is pretty big, tough to really keep much organization. We've had this one up to 24 a couple times but we're scaling way back, only the 8 original members are going this year.

I agree, thats why I love the little mini THP gatherings...8 to 12 guys, a few rounds, usually get a chance to golf in a group with everyone...good times

THP vernacular question. What would it be called when you decide to be a brand homer because the other "cool kids" are homering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back