The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the bright side to the whole devaluing thing is if they get mad enough to kick me out (or mad enough to want me out) for a few days, not only can I do my own thing for a little while, but I also have contingency plans for that exact scenario (side effect of an active mind). It doesn't matter how mad it makes them, they can deal with it however they want, but I am going.
One of the main tasks of adolescence is devaluing your parents and developing independence.

I guess the bright side to the whole devaluing thing is if they get mad enough to kick me out (or mad enough to want me out) for a few days, not only can I do my own thing for a little while, but I also have contingency plans for that exact scenario (side effect of an active mind). It doesn't matter how mad it makes them, they can deal with it however they want, but I am going.

I'm sure they won't do anything too drastic. They'll accept it if you're just strong about what you want I'm sure.

Just finished crunching most of the more likely income options. Even with sub-optimal earnings I should come out with just enough money to go down to PCB, provided I don't go out to eat more than once.

409143_333691210004864_270229513017701_991235_1695538662_n.jpg

Very true Smalls. How it should be: I get 80% of bed, dog gets 20%. how it actually is: dog gets 98% of bed, I get to rest one shoulder on it. Lol

I get 100% of bed, dog gets the front porch.

My beagle actually has a bed inside of my bed.

Yes, the actual giant bed isn't enough. She likes her own bed.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Happy hour that starts at 10 pm might be one of the best ideas ever.

--
tapatalk

Happy hour that starts at 10 pm might be one of the best ideas ever.

--
tapatalk

No arguments here. Love late night happy hours.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

We had to get a king size bed to accommodate the four of us!

Looking forward to my indoor training today with my dad. Today his custom built Jpx 800 driver & 5W arrived. His firm have gone trough a rough period over the last 7 years and he has always been low on cash and the little he has left from paying food and rent has payed his golfing. At the moment he playes on borrowed irons and don't even have a working driver. For driving he uses his 3iron. Last summer he went trough a mizuno fitting and has not stopped speaking about the clubs he tried since. Now after 3 weeks of waiting a little surprise for him arrived. Me and my brother decided it was time to give him something extra this year and I am really looking forward to see his face when I give him the clubs later today!

5eeaaa2e-adf2-b11c.jpg

It's a 9degree driver with the Rayon Fubuki stiff shaft (damn I think it's sexy!) and a MC midsize grip and 5W with the same type of shaft and grip.

Taptaptap!

[EDIT]: dont know how to get a bigger picture with tapatalk.. If someone knows, feel free to tell me. To get the picture in this post i chose "tapatalk-hosted".

Last edited:
Flix that is awesome man! He will love this gift!

Flix that is awesome man! He will love this gift!

He sure did! He isn't the person that shows his feelings that often but you could really really see how happy he was when he got them. Worth every penny to see his reaction! The only problem now is that he is actually a threat in our family cup we play each year...

That's a great thing to do for your dad, flix. I gave a few hand-me-downs for my FIL recently and it really made my day to see him enjoy them.

That's a great thing to do for your dad, flix. I gave a few hand-me-downs for my FIL recently and it really made my day to see him enjoy them.

Thats also a great thing to do instead of letting it collect dust!

I wish I was related to flix. Awesome gesture buddy!

I am pumped up and a little intimidated by being a tester. The R11 group was so strong. Big shoes to fill. Plus these irons are in demand.

Tapatalk

I wish I was related to flix. Awesome gesture buddy!

Hehe! I bet you do!

Tappin' for world peace!

I am pumped up and a little intimidated by being a tester. The R11 group was so strong. Big shoes to fill. Plus these irons are in demand.

Tapatalk

Just spit the truth Frank. And update often. You'll be great.

Tapatalk

I'm sure you'll do a great job. It's a pretty big responsibility, but remember to enjoy those clubs!

Tapatalk
You should be ok. Just give your unbiased (if such a thing exists lol) opinion :)

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back