Can't lie, I saw Tour Edge Xtreme Forged Irons and thought KMac

Omg dude I hope not. Kmac no like your edge exotics

Beast mode from tapatalk

Haha, but they are Xtreme Forged

Omg dude I hope not. Kmac no like your edge exotics

Beast mode from tapatalk

Extreme must be betrer right? Pondering

Beast mode from tapatalk

Xtreme is so much betrer, dude. They are like AMP extreme.

The intro song and dance thing that Feherty does on his show annoys me to death. I don't know why.

Kmac's perving on chicks at the gym.

AMP Extre. Now that's hawt like fowler hot

Beast mode from tapatalk

Rocketballz Amp Extreme Forged, I'll buy 3 right now.

AMP Extre. Now that's hawt like fowler hot

Beast mode from tapatalk

The intro song and dance thing that Feherty does on his show annoys me to death. I don't know why.

Because it's stupid.

Feherty's dance. Not Kmac's perving.

Kevin

I love the Feherty intro. One of my all time favorites.

Really pumped that his shows will be an hour this year.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

I spent my whole drive home today thinking of what my dream bag would be right now. No idea why, but I couldn't stop thinking about golf clubs.

Once again I have changed my mind on the senior trip thing. God, this is killing me, I know it's bad financially and responsibly, but I am going anyway. I have never been allowed to get out much, and I am taking this trip. 7 days away from home oughta be good prep for college for them. They need to cut the f'ing leash. I asked if I could sell some stuff (golf bag, Odyssey putter) and the answer was no, with no reason given. They really don't want me going on this trip. Currently running about 10 different financial scenarios for the next 4 months, taking into account earnings, allowances, graduation money, unsuspected expenses, ect. I may suck at trig, but I can analyze basic numbers with the best of them, thank God.

Once again I have changed my mind on the senior trip thing. God, this is killing me, I know it's bad financially and responsibly, but I am going anyway. I have never been allowed to get out much, and I am taking this trip. 7 days away from home oughta be good prep for college for them. They need to cut the f'ing leash. I asked if I could sell some stuff (golf bag, Odyssey putter) and the answer was no, with no reason given. They really don't want me going on this trip. Currently running about 10 different financial scenarios for the next 4 months, taking into account earnings, allowances, graduation money, unsuspected expenses, ect. I may suck at trig, but I can analyze basic numbers with the best of them, thank God.

Sometimes you just gotta do what you think is best. Just have a good time and give em a reason to be proud when you get back and you'll have nothin to worry about.

You'll be fine. Just don't do anything too stupid and all will turn out well. Your parents will learn that once you go off to school you're going to do whatever you want anyways.

I'm glad your going JR. You're a smart dude, you'll be fine. I think you will have a ton of fun. You deserve it.

You're not going to get into any trouble. Just because others might do some things they shouldn't, nothing can happen to you. Go and have a good time. Tell your parents I said you'll be fine.

Kevin

I shaved my beard today.

I'm so disappointed in myself.

:(

You're not going to get into any trouble. Just because others might do some things they shouldn't, nothing can happen to you. Go and have a good time. Tell your parents I said you'll be fine.

Kevin
Lol. Awesome.

JR, tell them your THP family gave you the nod to go on the trip. Im sure that will go over REALLY well.

I'm glad your going JR. You're a smart dude, you'll be fine. I think you will have a ton of fun. [/b]You deserve it.[/b]
Darn right I do, yet they still disagree. I have been a model child, dammit. I have never drank, smoked, partied, I've earned good grades, kept good company, I work around the house, I am getting free college at one of the best universities in the state. Heck, I wasn't allowed over to a friends birthday party until I was 16. I don't get it man. I just don't get it. And now I sound like a typical angst filled adolescent.

Darn right I do, yet they still disagree. I have been a model child, dammit. I have never drank, smoked, partied, I've earned good grades, kept good company, I work around the house, I am getting free college at one of the best universities in the state. Heck, I wasn't allowed over to a friends birthday party until I was 16. I don't get it man. I just don't get it. And now I sound like a typical angst filled adolescent.

Some parents have a hard time letting go. Believe me, they'll soon realize when you go off to school that you're going to do whatever you want, regardless of what they think.

Lol I feel your pain. My parents were bad, but not that bad. It helped that I have an older sister to mess up for me. Helps my parents be a bit more free with me. But you should go have fun. I'm happy for you dude!

One of the main tasks of adolescence is devaluing your parents and developing independence.

My parents were extremely loose in raising all three of us. I think it works both ways. I was given infinite freedom and was trusted to not take advantage of it. I never wanted to disappoint them. So, while I've certainly always partied and had my good times, I never crossed 'that' line between having fun and simply being dumb. I always abided by whatever guidelines they did set but our relationship has always been built on trust (and I've always been very close to my parents).

However, I've seen instances in which too much freedom can really place a kid in some bad spots.

Haha better to vent here with people who can't ground you or worse than say it to your folks. We've all been there man. Start saving up now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back