The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much THP....you should see the Japanese version. There are some crazy obstacles

Oh man, I bet it's awesome!

I got to watch Tracy's son hit 3W's 260 yards in golfsmith. That was awesome. I hit an AMP 4H 134.

I got to watch Tracy's son hit 3W's 260 yards in golfsmith. That was awesome. I hit an AMP 4H 134.

You're wicked! Sounds like her boy has quite a swing. Does he play golf with you ever?
If I remember right, he plays sometimes but no one knows what direction the balls will be going!

You're wicked! Sounds like her boy has quite a swing. Does he play golf with you ever?

He's a busy SOB these days with working, baseball, real life social media and getting ready for college so not as much as we used to. He was averaging 266 with the 910FD 3W so he bought that sucker. Im envious of the young back.

I need 2:30 tomorrow to hurry up.

Oh yeah, and for me to be in Duncan OK when it gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a busy SOB these days with working, baseball, real life social media and getting ready for college so not as much as we used to. He was averaging 266 with the 910FD 3W so he bought that sucker. Im envious of young back.
That's really cool man, get that dude playing as often as possible, he'll thank you for it later!

That's really cool man, get that dude playing as often as possible, he'll thank you for it later!

I wish I'd played when I was younger, huge regret of mine. This game is so much frustrating fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me the banter killer.

Word to your mother.

How am I just now learning about this American Ninja show?

How am I just hearing after you just heard?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ninja Warrior is awesome, I should watch it more than I do.

How am I just hearing after you just heard?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

No idea. Get with the times Chunky. This is like Wipeout, but with people that can actually do the stuff.

Do all of the PING Tour S wedges only come in 12* of bounce?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

really nice day today
even got the day off today
i wanna play some golf but too much crap to do lol

Next stop.....

tPADZ.jpg

Where do I find these??? I want one

v75pq.jpg

LMAO!! That was pretty much my reaction too. I heard mention of pizza cupcakes too somewhere.

That is got dang tempting... WOW dude. Send me one.

Dude I dont know where they live or come from. I want one though

Have any of you ever had a pepperoni roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back