The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre going to do what with your car while asleep and honkin?

Lol auto correct ftw.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol at the last few piss. How are you using a cell phone in the er? They usually go flip mode on me at the regular doctor for even taking mine out to check the time.

--
Tapatalk2

Lol at the last few piss. How are you using a cell phone in the er? They usually go flip mode on me at the regular doctor for even taking mine out to check the time.

--
Tapatalk2

LOL @ piss. auto correct or fat fingers?

--
Tapatalk2

I miss Flip mode squad.

--
Tapatalk2

Hahahahah. Seriously, I am in tears over here. My wife thinks im an idiot for laughing so hard.

LMAO. Last few piss.

Hahahahah. Seriously, I am in tears over here. My wife thinks im an idiot for laughing so hard.

I swear some of the funniest stuff ever posted is either from the autocorrect or fat fingering a word. I once told Tmex in a text "These panties are killing me" during a Cowboys game which should have read "These penalties are killing me" LOL, his text back was freakin classic. He was like "HAHAHAHAHA dude, panties ????"

We are laid back in NC ERs.

Tapatalkin

My dad: Tomorrow I'm taking you and your brother out. We're leaving at 8 and we'll be gone all day.

He won't tell me where we're going or anything about it. Damn. I wanted to play golf. I hope this is good. I'm thinking maybe the Baseball HOF, which would be awesome.

Damn. These panties are killing me.

Damn. These panties are killing me.

It takes a while to get used to the thong.

Lmao, both? Dang screen won't rotate so I'm stuck with the little keyboard.

--
Tapatalk2

Lmao, both? Dang screen won't rotate so I'm stuck with the little keyboard.

--
Tapatalk2

iPhone? I know how to fix that.

iPhone? I know how to fix that.

Droid. I need to reset it but I'm uploading a YouTube vid in the background.

--
Tapatalk2

It takes a while to get used to the thong.

That must be why I keep walking sideways.

Speaking of undies. I got some space age 4 way stretch material boxer briefs, yes I tried to post in the correct thread but its gone. These things are insanely comfy. The fellas are singing the alleiluyah chorus as I type.

--
Tapatalk2

Stupid thongs. Im about to go grannies.

Speaking of undies. I got some space age 4 way stretch material boxer briefs, yes I tried to post in the correct thread but its gone. These things are insanely comfy. The fellas are singing the alleiluyah chorus as I type.

--
Tapatalk2

Those Adidas ones?

Stupid thongs. Im about to go grannies.
Hahahaha. Dude, the subject of this thread needs to change. Im laughing way to hard.

Those Adidas ones?

Nah I couldn't find those in man sizes. These are some reject Marshalls pickups, Seven7 is the brand. I should've bought more.

--
Tapatalk2

commando or gtfo

Well, we've transitioned from thongs, to grannies, to commando and now to whatever SW is wearing hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back