The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we've transitioned from thongs, to grannies, to commando and now to whatever SW is wearing hahahaha

I would take a picture but I don't want to get banned during MC week.

I could never go commando. To much rubbage.

--
Tapatalk2

"Want me to mark my ball out of the way?"

"No, just put 'em away, please."

Hahah I just read that Reddit post again, holy crap thats funny

I would take a picture but I don't want to get banned during MC week.

I could never go commando. To much rubbage.

--
Tapatalk2

Thats why I don't do it either. I was only kidding. Things start snagging and I have a lifelong fear of zipping the python up

Thats why I don't do it either. I was only kidding. Things start snagging and I have a lifelong fear of zipping the python up

Is that kinda like when you call a little dude bubba or a big dude tiny?

--
Tapatalk2

Is that kinda like when you call a little dude bubba or a big dude tiny?

--
Tapatalk2

I have nothing clever to say here

I go commando pretty often, and am EXTREMELY careful not to zip it up. However, I have grabbed the tried to pull out the shrubbage a few times with the zipper. It hurts.

I got caught in the zipper ONCE and OMG it was the some of the most intense and knee buckling pain ever. Ive never done it again either.

Be careful not to get a beans over Frank crossover. I've seen "there's something about mary" and that crap looks painful.

I got caught in the zipper ONCE and OMG it was the some of the most intense and knee buckling pain ever. Ive never done it again either.

Seriously might be the thing I'm most afraid of in life

Lol, shrubbage. Why do I have a feeling JB isn't gonna be pleased in the morning when he reads these post.

Hi JB!

--
Tapatalk2

Lol, shrubbage. Why do I have a feeling JB isn't gonna be pleased in the morning when he reads these post.

Hi JB!

--
Tapatalk2

I get yelled at once a week, it's okay. There should be something like the debate room where you can post anything you want and you have to read/sign a disclaimer before given access. I think I'd live in there when not chatting about golf.

Seriously might be the thing I'm most afraid of in life

Yeah you should probably avoid that. Ridiculous pain. I don't go commando anymore because of it.

I get yelled at once a week, it's okay. There should be something like the debate room where you can post anything you want and you have to read/sign a disclaimer before given access. I think I'd live in there when not chatting about golf.

That's probably why there isn't one. Hey when you going to the Nike store?

--
Tapatalk2

Hi JB!

--
Tapatalk2

Ain't that how them folk in South Cackalacky talk?

Look at me, hick from Alabama making fun of how people talk.

That's probably why there isn't one. Hey when you going to the Nike store?

--
Tapatalk2

Don't know, gotta get up with my buddy that works there and see when he can get me in. He better get me in, or we're no longer friends.

The banter thread is just epic at certain times. I love it. When I shower real late I see no reason to sleep in some boxers all night. You know what that means... :alien:

Yeah you should probably avoid that. Ridiculous pain. I don't go commando anymore because of it.

ahhh dammit...well now I know that you used to go commando. More information than I believe I ever wanted...hahah.

The banter thread is just epic at certain times. I love it. When I shower real late I see no reason to sleep in some boxers all night. You know what that means... :alien:

I know exactly what that means sir. Gotta let the chips fall where they may

Briefs?

Grannies?

I don't know how Breezy does this West Coast crap. Only 9 pm and most everybody back home is asleep. Good news is I have WE, KMac, and SW all to myself. Suck it fools

Leg out of the covers chick style?

--
Tapatalk2

LOL! Now that was awesome. We had leg out, grannies, briefs and letting the chips fall. HAHAHAHA

I do the leg out move. Didn't know it was a chick move. Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back