The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wtf! I thought we got along great!

For some reason I have you built up in my head as Lee Westwood but way more fun. I hope some day to see if it is true..haha

Thats a lie and you know it Frank, just look at your hair dude!

I was all excited about some morgan cup videos yesterday and now I'm nervous.

I am a little shaggy right now, need a trim. Lately I have gotten some awesome scalp massages at my last haircuts.

I was all excited about some morgan cup videos yesterday and now I'm nervous.

I am a little shaggy right now, need a trim. Lately I have gotten some awesome scalp massages at my last haircuts.

Dude, I'm nervous as hell for my videos. I wasn't before, but now I really​ want this so the nerves are rattling nicely.

But Hawk, you pay for your television service I'm sure. Get use to it bro, most newspapers are transitioning in to this anyway. What most don't realize us that if you subscribe to the paper the digital access gets thrown in. Perhaps it's a good way for you to support your local economy bro.

Dude, I'm nervous as hell for my videos. I wasn't before, but now I really​ want this so the nerves are rattling nicely.

You'll be fine dude. I'd be surprised if you didn't make it. Just be Jman.

You'll be fine dude. I'd be surprised if you didn't make it. Just be Jman.

That, I'm pretty dang good at! hehe

Not here in Philly......they're so stupid that if you want to subsribe to the digital paper you pay more than the actual physical subscription. Yet if you go on the paper's website you can get the same content for free. No wonder the paper is going under

But Hawk, you pay for your television service I'm sure. Get use to it bro, most newspapers are transitioning in to this anyway. What most don't realize us that if you subscribe to the paper the digital access gets thrown in. Perhaps it's a good way for you to support your local economy bro.

I am full of Chipotle and it makes me happy.

My parents are coming up this weekend and asked where I'd like to go for dinner. They want some good southern BBQ. I want Chipotle. They were a bit disappointed, lol.

My parents are coming up this weekend and asked where I'd like to go for dinner. They want some good southern BBQ. I want Chipotle. They were a bit disappointed, lol.

Isn't South Carolina south of NJ? Wouldn't it be coming down for the weekend? (This is for you Smalls..haha)

Hook them up with the Chipotle Tabasco.. Close enough!!

I bet you are, those damn things are HUGE.

I hammered a chicken bowl.. And it was absolutely loaded. I'll be in a happy food coma for the next few hours methinks haha

For God knows what reason, I felt like getting Taco Bell for lunch. Would you believe that the one by work closed down? I didnt even know fast food restaurants closed down ever..weird.

This day is dragging on a bit, I have some things I could do but they can wait until monday as well. I just need the weekend to start.

This day is dragging on a bit, I have some things I could do but they can wait until monday as well. I just need the weekend to start.

I feel the same way today. I am going to a concert tonight and I am really looking forward to it. This day will never end. How am I supposed to work knowing I'm goin to see my favorite singer/songwriter of all time tonight?

I feel the same way today. I am going to a concert tonight and I am really looking forward to it. This day will never end. How am I supposed to work knowing I'm goin to see my favorite singer/songwriter of all time tonight?

Vanilla Ice is playing Oklahoma? Sounds weird.

You send me Chipotle and I'll send you hockey feeds.

That's going to be a tough task buddy.. I hear War Eagle can open the door to homemade Chipotle replicas!

TBT and Jman were full of Chipotle for the first time a week ago today!

Fantastic!! That's what I like to hear!

My parents' flight got delayed so I get to go golfing after class today!

Vanilla Ice is playing Oklahoma? Sounds weird.

Nope. His show was cancelled last minute. He had a contractor that didn't show up so he had to remodel the house in Vegas alone. I'm going to see Robert Earl Keen tonight.

TBT and Jman were full of Chipotle for the first time a week ago today!

They get even huger when you use the word "more".

Dude, I would SO kill to be back there with you guys right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back