The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way home from a little fund raiser with the kids and family friends. Pouring down rain!!! But that didn't stop the man in front of on a bike with an umbrella and his kid wrapped around his neck......oh and the 40 that feel out of the bag and chattered on the street. Priorities baby, priorities!

Man it is painful to watch Michelle Wie putt. My heart goes out to the kid because she is just messed up on the greens. She missed a putt about a foot long, then missed the hole by close to 3 inches on a 3 footer on the next hole. Dead pull. Wow.

Kevin
if she and suzann could putt they'd have a lot more wins in the trophy case
England. She's been here since 1983.
does she still have a cool accent?

I just made an iphone ringtone of Gangnam style. Its pretty sweet.

if she and suzann could putt they'd have a lot more wins in the trophy case

does she still have a cool accent?

She doesn't think she does. But she does.

We're trying to get her friend who she brought over from England to nanny for a family in California 20+ years ago to move to Kansas City and work at the golf course with her, so both full timers in the pro shop will have British accents!

She doesn't think she does. But she does.

We're trying to get her friend who she brought over from England to nanny for a family in California 20+ years ago to move to Kansas City and work at the golf course with her, so both full timers in the pro shop will have British accents!
we have a bunch of nato forces stationed at the base next to the course... most of them are members at our course
its great hearing them talking... playing golf with them is hilarious
"thats a good one by me mate"
"bloody genruss of ya mate... very genruss"
"dont tell anybawdy... dont wonntit gone round ya see"
"right right roon the reputation mate"
"woont want that now would we"
hahaha

On my way home from a little fund raiser with the kids and family friends. Pouring down rain!!! But that didn't stop the man in front of on a bike with an umbrella and his kid wrapped around his neck......oh and the 40 that feel out of the bag and chattered on the street. Priorities baby, priorities!

Oh man, I need to start drinking 40s again so when my gf asks me how much I had I can just say 2 beers :D

I need to get Soft Kitty as my ringtone. It's been stuck in my head for days so if I'm going to be miserable, I might as well share it with everyone I'm around.

Negativity is killing me slowly. I swear it's a damn virus that consumes everyone and everything.

Negativity is killing me slowly. I swear it's a damn virus that consumes everyone and everything.

You seem a little negative about negativity. You're slowly killing negativity with your negativity.

Kevin

You seem a little negative about negativity. You're slowly killing negativity with your negativity.

Kevin

I'm sorry. I'm positive negativity sucks.

I'm a thread killer tonight. lol. I wonder how times I could get my name on the main page.

Kevin

Embrace it. I look at it like this, my reply was so good that minds were bottled and a reply is hard to come by.

Embrace it. I look at it like this, my reply was so good that minds were bottled and a reply is hard to come by.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullsh t

Exactly. I shall use that motto tomorrow.

I want in the MC. Bad.

It's a pretty solid life motto. I tend to stay on the brilliance side, but you do what you have to do.

You're smarter than I am, but I've got a lot bs where my brain should be.

You're smarter than I am, but I've got a lot bs where my brain should be.

Danny I think you are full of brilliance and well BS too. You should be fine either way.

Thanks Mr. Atkinson.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullsh t
I have lived this motto for quite some time. Hah!
I want in the MC. Bad.
Hope you get in Jman, think you could rep the heck out of some sponsors and THP. Would be quite the month(s) for you dude! Equipment tester and a spot in the 2013 MC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back