The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever buddy, you know you want to talk about Kristen Stewart too. She's a solid 3/10 dude, rockin.

This is where the green alien smiley should go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only read the current page, so I'm not sure how why we are talking about Kristen Stewart. Kristen Stewart would be pretty cute if I saw her at a bar, but she is by no means hot by actress standards.

Of course there are. But she is up there with them. At least in my opinion. But that's dumb.

Actually, she doesn't seem terribly smart, which is never good. Then again, I haven't met a whole lot of smart, attractive women in my life.

Nah dude don't feel dumb. If you find her attractive, that's cool. She's making millions so she's doing something smart?

You'll find smart girls at Clemson. Start at the library, even the attractive ones have to study at some point.

I've only read the current page, so I'm not sure how why we are talking about Kristen Stewart. Kristen Stewart would be pretty cute if I saw her at a bar, but she is by no means hot by actress standards.

I had to sit through her latest tonight in exchange for my round with JJ today. Well worth it as far as an exchange goes.

That led into where we are now and my mind being blown. I'm with you though, in a bar, with adult beverages, her chances with me would improve. Hehehe

Whatever buddy, you know you want to talk about Kristen Stewart too. She's a solid 3/10 dude, rockin.

This is where the green alien smiley should go.

maybe a 3 and a half haha!

I'm more of a fan of that Nikki Reed girl. Whew.

maybe a 3 and a half haha!

I'm more of a fan of that Nikki Reed girl. Whew.

You sir, are wise.

People are so sensitive these days. Damn my lack of green alien smileys.

Nah dude don't feel dumb. If you find her attractive, that's cool. She's making millions so she's doing something smart?

You'll find smart girls at Clemson. Start at the library, even the attractive ones have to study at some point.

I don't think those two go together at Clemson, lol.

I went to a twisted kilt for dinner last night, and stewart would have been lucky to be the 10th most attractive female there.. Talk about a good thing they've got going!!

I went to a twisted kilt for dinner last night, and stewart would have been lucky to be the 10th most attractive female there.. Talk about a good thing they've got going!!

I've only been there once for lunch on a weekday, and the talent was not overbearing. But the hostess had some pretty big assets that were all over the place when she walked. I think I missed my mouth with my fork a few times.

I don't think those two go together at Clemson, lol.

A long time ago, a particular bunny logo'ed magazine said one of the 10 best places to meet women was the FSU library. People gotta study or get together for projects. Good time to mingle.

Side note, a particular Publix in Tallahassee was #1. Sounds so dumb but oh how right they were.

I've only been there once for lunch on a weekday, and the talent was not overbearing. But the hostess had some pretty big assets that were all over the place when she walked. I think I missed my mouth with my fork a few times.

hahaha excellent! I found it comical that the best.. err... talent.. was behind the bar.

A long time ago, a particular bunny logo'ed magazine said one of the 10 best places to meet women was the FSU library. People gotta study or get together for projects. Good time to mingle.

Side note, a particular Publix in Tallahassee was #1. Sounds so dumb but oh how right they were.

That is pretty awesome. FSU doesn't seem too bad. Except for that whole Florida thing. :D

That is pretty awesome. FSU doesn't seem too bad. Except for that whole Florida thing. :D

I ignore anything below the panhandle. Doesn't exist. If it did though, it should probably be set on fire or something.

Anybody on BO 2?

Having some coffee before we head to breakfast and then head home from Asbury Park. The charity event our club the Bucks held yesterday afternoon through the evening was a success. Over 800 people came and bought everything at our auction, and I was very busy taking lots of patrons photos with Santa. I don't know the numbers yet, but 800 people at $15 per person gives us at least $12,000 raised for charity, and that doesn't include the auction.

That is great Nate.

You sir, are wise.

People are so sensitive these days. Damn my lack of green alien smileys.

Green alien smileys aren't what they're cracked up to be. I used one yesterday and still almost got a failing grade.

That is great Nate.

Thanks JB. The club really feels very proud of this event, and it has been a popular one...next year it will be the 40th anniversary. I'm still feeling the fatigue, but it's all worth it, especially when wrote a bit of the money raised will be going to Hurricane Sandy victims and cleanup, among other charities.

I too had to sit through Twilight last night, I didn't think it was that bad....Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress though.

I too had to sit through Twilight last night, I didn't think it was that bad....Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress though.

I've only seen one of those and will concur that she is a horrible actress. It was hard to watch her scenes.

I used to think she had a lazy eye. Couldn't put my finger on it. But while watching Snow White and the Huntsman I realized that her eyes are actually uneven... The right one is lower on her face than the left one!!! Now every time I see her I'm drawn to it and can't pay attention to anything else!!!

Having some coffee before we head to breakfast and then head home from Asbury Park. The charity event our club the Bucks held yesterday afternoon through the evening was a success. Over 800 people came and bought everything at our auction, and I was very busy taking lots of patrons photos with Santa. I don't know the numbers yet, but 800 people at $15 per person gives us at least $12,000 raised for charity, and that doesn't include the auction.

That's pretty freaking awesome buddy!

Dammit,JN. Please tell me the Fifty Shades thing is not real...PLEASE!!!!

I hope not! Lol as the video is comedy, I is think that's just a joke...otherwise we're in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back