The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it. I come home from work thinking there were two ice cold Blue Moons in the fridge. But noooooo, the wife drank them! Damn Irish women!

Damn it. I come home from work thinking there were two ice cold Blue Moons in the fridge. But noooooo, the wife drank them! Damn Irish women!

Lucky you! Now you can make her go get a whole case and you actually have a good reason for telling her to do it.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Lucky you! Now you can make her go get a whole case and you actually have a good reason for telling her to do it.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

He/she who kills it, fills it!

We don't start classes until Monday. Lots of orientation meetings. Party tonight though.
Tough classes, JR?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

The pan handlers near my house have some sort of a system in place. While buying beer one of the gentlemen was on the phone talking to someone saying "hey come over here and pick up $30". I don't know how I feel about that.

He/she who kills it, fills it!

You guys need to meet Ellin, my wife. I went to get the beer! All I got was.." I shouldn't drive, I had two beers" yeah, right lady....you can out drink most guys twice your size. !

I'm lmao at all the auto picking going on in the FF threads. I think the best part of FF is the draft night. I can't wait to see some lineups.

I'm lmao at all the auto picking going on in the FF threads. I think the best part of FF is the draft night. I can't wait to see some lineups.

I only autopicked twice. Then I made it back.

I can't keep up with fantasy sports. I know I'm missing out on mad fun.

It's just like buy a new driver and irons. Research and a lot of guessing.

It's just like buy a new driver and irons. Research and a lot of guessing.

Sarcasm??? :alien:

$80 mashie f5 is a serious ponder right now though. No guess work there.

It's a lot like sex. Lots of huffing and puffing and at the end someone is disapointed over their performance.

Must be a hot Friday night in Seneca, lol

Seneca is too far for someone who doesn't have a car. And anyways most of the parties don't start until a little later.

Seneca is too far for someone who doesn't have a car. And anyways most of the parties don't start until a little later.

pregame has started..........

I feel old. I went to be at 9pm last night.

I feel old. I went to be at 9pm last night.

Me too, but I get up at 3am so I am on the job at 4:30am. I have always been a morning person, night much of a late nighter once I got in my 30's.

Me too, but I get up at 3am so I am on the job at 4:30am. I have always been a morning person, night much of a late nighter once I got in my 30's.

My new schedule has me up at 515. I don't mind it much, I just can't make it to 11 anymore.

How have you been Vince? With school starting up are able to have more free time again?

My new schedule has me up at 515. I don't mind it much, I just can't make it to 11 anymore.

How have you been Vince? With school starting up are able to have more free time again?

One more week of hell and I hope everything calms down. My site is looking good so I am now all over the county helping other sites out. Construction is just not what it was years ago. People have no care for there work or other trades work. I want to move to North Myrtle and just play golf, drink beers and hang at the beach, but at 37 years old I'm not quite there yet.

One more week of hell and I hope everything calms down. My site is looking good so I am now all over the county helping other sites out. Construction is just not what it was years ago. People have no care for there work or other trades work. I want to move to North Myrtle and just play golf, drink beers and hang at the beach, but at 37 years old I'm not quite there yet.

Isn't this the truth. This is actually why I purchased an older house as opposed to new construction.

I hear ya buddy. I'm just getting started out at my job and apparently I already ruffled a couple of feathers, but all for the good of the people I care for, so I don't mind. There seems to be a good amount of "well that's the way things are done here" and I can't stand that.

My wife brought up the idea of buying a Myrtle Beach condo just a few days ago. I thought it was an awesome idea. Maybe we can be neighbors.

Isn't this the truth. This is actually why I purchased an older house as opposed to new construction.

I am in commercial construction but residential is the same, No care for a fished product.

I hear ya buddy. I'm just getting started out at my job and apparently I already ruffled a couple of feathers, but all for the good of the people I care for, so I don't mind. There seems to be a good amount of "well that's the way things are done here" and I can't stand that.

My wife brought up the idea of buying a Myrtle Beach condo just a few days ago. I thought it was an awesome idea. Maybe we can be neighbors.

Awesome, Ocean Key's in N. Myrtle dude. 2 blocks from the beach, golf courses everywhere and a 3 bedroom condo can be had for $150K. I pondered hard about one and may go cheaper on a 2 bedroom. Hi neighbor!

Got a little $10 nassau with one Mr. Ray Allen, wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back