The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did something memorable happen in Iowa? I see it mentioned often...

:banana:

1. A raisin dropped in a fresh glass of soda will bounce up and down continually from the bottom of the glass to the top.

1. A raisin dropped in a fresh glass of soda will bounce up and down continually from the bottom of the glass to the top.
i thought it was champagne ?

A toilet exploded at work. It was like a massive whirlpool that just got out of hand. Would put this in the rant thread, but 1) water was clear and 2) I escaped unscathed. Woohoo.

haha. that's pretty funny.

That is hysterical Hawk, in a wow thank goodness you were not on the bowl kind of way.

hahaha. It's sort of like watching a car accident about to happen. Glad to see my reflexes are still strong.

That is classic. Sounds like you escaped a possible day-ruiner

A toilet exploded at work. It was like a massive whirlpool that just got out of hand. Would put this in the rant thread, but 1) water was clear and 2) I escaped unscathed. Woohoo.

hahahahahahahah

I wish I could go home. This baby owns a good 60 hours of my PTO at the moment.

Good morn!!! i wish.. was there last yr. at this time :sad:
live.jpg

Si to do pistachio commercial in super bowl. Could be good

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Metal detectors?

I swear there were two people standing in the sand doing something like yoga. So confused what happened

"Live" web cam people move LOL..fun to check in once in while to see what has changed haha

Haha..
gifs_04.gif

"Live" web cam people move LOL..fun to check in once in while to see what has changed haha

Ahh I thought it was a screen shot. That explains it. I thought I was seeing things haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back