The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a review thread up mid dayish tomorrow for sure!

Right on. I need to get to bed anyways, 5 AM is going to come soon and I realized, I am out of coffee. I'll peep out what ya' got going on there after I get home from work.

Jman, I have a guess at what it is. Though, I may be completely wrong.

I'm probably wrong.

Have to ask who is it in War eagles av.?

If you want to watch Eddie Murphy Raw, don't watch it on a station that bleeps out every other word.

If you want to watch Eddie Murphy Raw, don't watch it on a station that bleeps out every other word.

I turned it on for a bit, then forgot that Spike leaves all the good stuff out.

Finally got to see "The Hobit" last night and on the local IMax theater. Incredible in 3D on a screen that size, there were times I thought Orks were going to sit on my lap. 3D has come a long way!

Jason Dufner is so awesome.

@JasonDufner: “@Vernen: @JasonDufner Dude. I'm a 24 handicapper. How do I get to a level even close to you guys?”
Sorry you don't get close.

@JasonDufner: “@Vernen: @JasonDufner Dude. I'm a 24 handicapper. How do I get to a level even close to you guys?”

Dufner wasn't even close to those guys level this week.

That's funny. He's just telling it like it is.

So i'am all caught up with social media fb and twitter new to both dont if this is a good thing or bad i guess will find out?? I feel 16 again haha omg lol haha..

qubuvu7a.jpg

Yeah... he doesn't take after my goofy self at all. This is in his 7 foot tall bounce house in the man cave.

I'm pretty sure he's not wearing a shark hat.

My brother just sent me a picture of what he is cooking for dinner, he called it a "bacon blaster".

2 lbs ground beef, a bunch of bacon, and BBQ sauce...

ehaqyrer.jpg

y2a8y9at.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back