The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie just asked for the recipe. :D

My brother just sent me a picture of what he is cooking for dinner, he called it a "bacon blaster".

2 lbs ground beef, a bunch of bacon, and BBQ sauce...

ehaqyrer.jpg

y2a8y9at.jpg

Do they deliver?

Went grocery shopping with the wife she bought some canned goods for herself. Well I would be lying if I didn't tell you guys I took off all the labels before I put them away and she has no idea what is in them. It's a big can of surprise. Immature yes, funny oh yeah. hahaha

She didn't find it as funny as I did. But I came out without any injuries. :laughing:

Bacon weave like a champ right there. That looks so good.

That looks yummy WE! Good thing I just had my cholesterol checked or I'd be asking for the recipe. :)

azeqa7as.jpg

Monster jam baby
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

That looks yummy WE! Good thing I just had my cholesterol checked or I'd be asking for the recipe. :)
I told him to let me know how amazing it was. I want a piece of that. Bacon wrapped meatloaf? Yes please!

Clothes shopping with the Doc. I actually enjoy it, we don't get to go out and about much with her residency!

Clothes shopping with the Doc. I actually enjoy it, we don't get to go out and about much with her residency!

Clothes for her or for you? Because one sounds much more fun than the other.

Clothes for her or for you? Because one sounds much more fun than the other.

For her, I'm sitting outside the dressing room.

I did get an 85.00 pair if Nike golf pants for 24.00 though.

Jenn hates cloths shopping with me. I'm just impatient.

Well, you don't have to buy me anything. Unless you see something I just need.

For her, I'm sitting outside the dressing room.

I did get an 85.00 pair if Nike golf pants for 24.00 though.

Awesome.

I did try to get some Nike gear tonight. But that story is well documented elsewhere.

Tonight's free prelims for the UFC PPV event are some of the best undercard fights I've seen in a long time

I like the new thanks system vs the old rep system.

I like the new thanks system vs the old rep system.

the members who have read this thread thing on the bottom keeps messing with me. I think people are in the thread and they aren't

the members who have read this thread thing on the bottom keeps messing with me. I think people are in the thread and they aren't
Im wondering how accurate that is. It only shows 21 users for me have read this thread.

Im wondering how accurate that is. It only shows 21 users for me have read this thread.

must be then. Interesting I guess

Odd, I thought everyone could see that, I forget that things look different as a mod. I wonder if that number is only reflecting what it is since the change, so 23 different members have viewed it since the changes this afternoon?

So mods can see who has read what? Thats pretty extensive.

just says if they've read the thread.

Odd, I thought everyone could see that, I forget that things look different as a mod. I wonder if that number is only reflecting what it is since the change, so 23 different members have viewed it since the changes this afternoon?

That's what I'm thinking.

We can see what threads you have been in I guess, this is a new feature we have never had before, but we can't see what you read. We can only view posts just like you can and we have no access to PM's although for some reason people are convinced we can. You can ask TA, there is absolutely NO way for us to read PM's. The only way that happens is if someone responds to the PM via their email, then that email gets bounced to us, if they respond through the forum like they should then we don't have any access to that.

It just shows a list on the bottom of how many people have viewed the threads. Not sure I would call that extensive.

I didnt say anything about that. I am not sure where that came from.
We can see what threads you have been in I guess, this is a new feature we have never had before, but we can't see what you read. We can only view posts just like you can and we have no access to PM's although for some reason people are convinced we can. You can ask TA, there is absolutely NO way for us to read PM's. The only way that happens is if someone responds to the PM via their email, then that email gets bounced to us, if they respond through the forum like they should then we don't have any access to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back