The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could get this done...
#TheCloserExceptHisOwn

The one deal I havent sealed....yet

actually I have to stop mentioning it every day, I think shes getting a little bit sick of it

actually I have to stop mentioning it every day, I think shes getting a little bit sick of it

Come on down Mike Dean!! Beautiful here in Central Florida. :)

Not the one deal...There is one other.

I am debating creating a thread for my golf progress over the next two months...good idea or bad idea?

I am debating creating a thread for my golf progress over the next two months...good idea or bad idea?

It's never a bad idea.

Some have done it, if you take the time to write it well, it can be interesting

IMO most people won't read it. If you post more often in the other threads like range/practice etc. about your progress, I think there will be better feedback and conversation. Just a thought. I for one would like to follow along.

The Official Banter Away Thread

any pointers? lol

There's really nothing I can help you with. A lot of people use those threads as a diary of sorts. I personally don't like reading those, if it were me I would try and make it engaging and keep people interested. Maybe some great conversations start and you can help some people out and they can help you.

Otherwise, like Crazyeyes (Howzat) said, just pot in existing threads and keep the conversation going.

Lots of guys are in the range/practice thread. That's the thread I usually follow the most. It would probably be seen more in that one concept. It's an exciting journey dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back