The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems like a far more comfortable trip length. 9 days is a grind.

That seems like a far more comfortable trip length. 9 days is a grind.

Yeah, I think so. Lots of weird flights like 5:15 am and such, but no big deal, all part of the big picture.

Yeah, I think so. Lots of weird flights like 5:15 am and such, but no big deal, all part of the big picture.

I have a couple 5:15 flights this week myself. But I'm not flying to California for work. In fact it's the complete opposite. Flying to Milwaukee for work and it's going to be highs in the 10s the rest of the week

I have a couple 5:15 flights this week myself. But I'm not flying to California for work. In fact it's the complete opposite. Flying to Milwaukee for work and it's going to be highs in the 10s the rest of the week

That sounds amazing.

Less time away from home is a good thing! Good to see you got that trip shortened but still fit everything in.

Was able to move around some meetings and change my trip to only be 6 days instead of 9 days.

Tampa to Orange County 1 day there
Orange County to San Diego - 3 days there
San Diego to Dallas - 2 days
Dallas back to Tampa
6 days is better than a week and half on the road.

I am extremely surprised by how much I have enjoyed The People vs OJ Simpson.

Some woman creped a pic of while working out beside me at the gym. I felt kinda awesome for second. Then I realized she sent it as a text to someone.

I love early morning or really late night flights. Sounds like a small sacrifice to get home 3 days earlier.

I love early morning or really late night flights. Sounds like a small sacrifice to get home 3 days earlier.

I agree, I love the earlier flights. Yes it sucks to wake up so early, but the airport is usually empty and you never have to worry about your flight being delayed or canceled because the plane is already there.

Some woman creped a pic of while working out beside me at the gym. I felt kinda awesome for second. Then I realized she sent it as a text to someone.

That happened to me last week, it was one of my wife's friends who wasn't sure if it was me or not. So she snuck a pic of me on the bike and then texted me asking "is this you?" I texted her back "no, who's that???" just to mess with her.

Two more days of work then vacation!! With lows reaching single digits this weekend it appears I'm getting outta here at the right time.

Two more days of work then vacation!! With lows reaching single digits this weekend it appears I'm getting outta here at the right time.
Nice buddy! Where are you heading? We are going south for a long weekend, and just in time like you said.

Nice buddy! Where are you heading? We are going south for a long weekend, and just in time like you said.

Headed to the bahamas on a cruise. Its my first time, looking forward to it.

a Cruise in February will be nice. i've taken a different approach. winter hobby snowboarding summer golf. it doesnt matter what the weather is im happy. its been a terrible year for skiing and snowboarding so far.

Headed to the bahamas on a cruise. Its my first time, looking forward to it.

Sweet, enjoy! I've only ever been on one cruise, but boy was it fun. And the food? Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

About to tee off and this song comes up on my headphones. Fitting.

3b61d3e98cdfb49269727beac6c1d468.jpg

I love all day division meetings. :alien:

I hope they at least feed you?
They do, but it's nothing to write about. The best part is I get to hear out a half hour early to snag food--and skip our QA presentation.

Wow...Who did you piss off :D
I love late night flights as the airports are generally empty, the only down side is if they are cancelled, you're screwed. So if it's a trip where there is a can't miss event the next morning, like a THP Offiical Outing, I'll try to avoid them if at all possible.

Cam Newton
Donald Trump
North Korea
PXG
Johnny Football
Hillary
Puppy Monkey Baby
Road Rage
<----------------------

Not playing golf since the Disney event is wearing on me. Hoping the weather holds off this weekend for a round.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Got a counteroffer on our bid for a house we are looking at. They didn't come down much, and we're still pretty far apart on price. Going to send them a counter offer with the hopes that they'll try to work with us to reach a sale. They haven't lived in this house for over two years and they're an ocean away ... hoping they ease up a bit on the negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back