The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
e5078ffd3ab482cb0bd19d1f32ea0bf4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spent the last 15 minutes taking a nap in the car while my wife is in Home Goods shoping. Somehow I think I can convince her in th next 2 hours to sign off on a gauntlet entry email.

Im rooting for you buddy.

Go figure. I haven't needed the weight sets for my putters for months. Now that I have a MXM7 on the way I'm pretty sure I have a weight kit for it. However now I cannot remember where any of the weight kids are after I reorganized my tools and crap a few months ago.

If my wife was not 9 months pregnant and due on Friday I would not be in St. Louis right now. That's for sure.

how do you have time to even contemplate golf?Will you still play when you have the addition to your family?

Go figure. I haven't needed the weight sets for my putters for months. Now that I have a MXM7 on the way I'm pretty sure I have a weight kit for it. However now I cannot remember where any of the weight kids are after I reorganized my tools and crap a few months ago.

This is why I never reorganize, this and technically I would have to have been organized first in order to be able to.

I travel a great deal and run into notable people all the time. Today I was tongue tied when Miss Gladys Knight asked me a question. This woman was a huge part of my child hood and she hasn't aged a day. What a nice way to start my trip to LA.

Safe Travels FK.
When everything is ready, start a new thread on it and have a blast.

Safe Travels FK.
When everything is ready, start a new thread on it and have a blast.

You got it brother, this will be a blast!

FK be safe bro.

I travel a great deal and run into notable people all the time. Today I was tongue tied when Miss Gladys Knight asked me a question. This woman was a huge part of my child hood and she hasn't aged a day. What a nice way to start my trip to LA.

Safe travels brother. Heck of a bonus on the trip

I LOVE the signup for RR, THP is Buzzing this morning

You hate to have to force engagement, but when you do and it goes well, the fun is just awesome.

You hate to have to force engagement, but when you do and it goes well, the fun is just awesome.
Its fun to see. A smile that I needed today for sure.

Was the question "Will you please get off of my foot?" :alien:

That's a great way to start a trip for sure! Have fun!

Well you're the real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me
That's okay let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes, let's get down to it

Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?
Fire away

You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair
But that's okay, see if I care
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back up on my feet again

Fire away

Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me
Before I put another notch in my lipstick case
You better make sure you put me in my place

Come on, hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Fire away

Well everyone, thanks for your thoughts/words of wisdom on my whole moving decision....

I have decided to take a big leap of faith and head back to Dallas. Put my 2 weeks notice in today, and am going to bust my butt these next 2 weeks to get everything caught up/ahead of schedule before I leave. I can honestly say this was the most difficult decision of my life, but I am looking forward now, no what-if's not regrets, just doing it.

Well everyone, thanks for your thoughts/words of wisdom on my whole moving decision....

I have decided to take a big leap of faith and head back to Dallas. Put my 2 weeks notice in today, and am going to bust my butt these next 2 weeks to get everything caught up/ahead of schedule before I leave. I can honestly say this was the most difficult decision of my life, but I am looking forward now, no what-if's not regrets, just doing it.
Atta boy...it will all work out for ya

Congrats and you have a big group of people here ready to assist if you need it.

kiddance_zpsaxtiv976.gif

Congrats and you have a big group of people here ready to assist if you need it.

Absolutely. Honestly I re-read every person's words of advice here (Yours in particular multiple times), reached out to a couple of people I consider mentors, and thought on it all weekend, and I think this is absolutely the best move for me. Excited for my future.

Absolutely. Honestly I re-read every person's words of advice here (Yours in particular multiple times), reached out to a couple of people I consider mentors, and thought on it all weekend, and I think this is absolutely the best move for me. Excited for my future.

The best thing that ever happens as one chooses a path is that excitement.
Good luck on this journey.
Selfishly I am thrilled you will be in TX, now we might have more than a couple of people signup for TX events...haha. I kid I kid.

Proud of you Taylor, see you soon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back