The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why you won't find me on there. :smile: I can't get dinged for things that aren't out there.

i'm not on facebook
i'm not on twitter
i'm not on instagram
i've never taken a selfie

i don't get it, and i don't want to. my wife is all about it.

i'm not on facebook
i'm not on twitter
i'm not on instagram
i've never taken a selfie

i don't get it, and i don't want to. my wife is all about it.
I'm with you on 3 of the 4. I'm too damn pretty not to take selfies. But not to the extremes like some people.

I have absolutely no need present or foreseen for this:

bda7c29e6943766d5c71417d18b0480c.jpg

But I still have it on the ponder list just because, even though it's an import, unlike my Father's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I still have it on the ponder list just because, even though it's an import, unlike my Father's.

I have a couple of these. So nice when working a ton of heavy framing. And being left handed it's a nice break.

Man I love THP when Live Update Threads are throwing out post after post. I much awesome being tossed around to Nate and Shane today!

I have a couple of these. So nice when working a ton of heavy framing. And being left handed it's a nice break.

I'm guessing yours don't look like the day you bought them though, which this one undoubtedly would. I don't see any timber framing or large LVLs in my future.

There are some days you just smile. Gawd I love my job, the people I work with and the people here.

To quote the great Pedro cerrano, "**** you jobu, I do it myself".

Build on hard work, honest business and good people and look what can happen.

There are some days you just smile. Gawd I love my job, the people I work with and the people here.

I did about 20 minutes of work today. Thanks Josh!

I think you meant to put this in the happy thread :)

Smell the roses buddy! You guys earned it.

Can someone please explain to me how my wife and I both claim zero dependants yet I still owe the federal government 5k?

Somehow I'm getting a return from the state?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Can someone please explain to me how my wife and I both claim zero dependants yet I still owe the federal government 5k?

Obama care thanks you. But I will take that and smile as I write the check.

Oh my kids.

Yah I forgot about all those guys.

i won't even go there! Seems you aren't alone in forgetting the kids.

In all seriousness though how does my above question even happen?

5k owed and 1k return.

6k difference?

It drives me nuts that I can't make my game equal to my passion for it. And based on last range session, it's never going happen. My swing is nowhere close. I'm taking lessons however in the end, I'm the guy that has to make work and this point, I can't.
Never give in, keep grinding!!!

Its crazy. I'm getting back more money from state this year than last and getting back 1/2 of what i got last year in federal and only change was $3k less earned income this past year.

In all seriousness though how does my above question even happen?

5k owed and 1k return.

6k difference?

U need some kids.
Claiming 9 and still getting cash

Its crazy. I'm getting back more money from state this year than last and getting back 1/2 of what i got last year in federal and only change was $3k less earned income this past year.
I've never got even close to 1k back from the state.

I knew I was gonna have to pay the feds but this is insane.

U need some kids.
Claiming 9 and still getting cash
That's ****ing ridiculous.

Edit: how the **** do you even claim nine? You have three kids? Head of household? That's five. What am I missing here.

I'm not sure I'm into the big fore handle on that thing but I'm a life long Skil saw fan

I'm not sure I'm into the big fore handle on that thing but I'm a life long Skil saw fan

I believe its removeable, but you can bet with a 10 1/4" worm drive I'm holding on with both hands.

Then again I don't have massive sailor forearms or a can of spinach

That's ****ing ridiculous.

Edit: how the **** do you even claim nine? You have three kids? Head of household? That's five. What am I missing here.

I assume he's talking about his withholding from his paycheck. You can claim whatever you want to be taken out week to week (or whatever your pay period is). On the actual Tax Return, you can only claim the kids ​exemptions you are entitled to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back