The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 to 10

The last 15 minutes of Creed makes me want to run through a brick wall. Every person my age that grew up with Rocky knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I need to see this movie

Tied up at 12 guessing theres 2 min left

Down 2

And they score at the buzzer 16 to 12 loss outscored 14 to 2 in 2nd half

And they score at the buzzer 16 to 12 loss outscored 14 to 2 in 2nd half

Why did they score at the buzzer if they were already winning?

Down 4 to 0 we went small they big by alot

Why did they score at the buzzer if they were already winning?

I'm just amazed they are even keeping score. I've been to some of my niece's games and they didn't keep score because they don't want the kids to feel bad if they lose.

Make that 4 to 2 end of 1

Down 8 to 4 at half

The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh my Rory's commercial song has made it to the Disney channel and princesses.

Dream big Princess.

Down 12 to 4 heading to 4th

I feel special. Hank Haney golf radio is now following me on Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#Noine #Noine #Noine
#Noine #Noine #Noine
#Noine #Noine #Noine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any MVP moments? Top 10 plays?
Just ran out of gas game 2 and the giants took over.

My daughter was playing 3 quarters then she offered to go in after an injury so played 38 of 40 minutes...she is beat...played great defense

To the RedWing boot store owner. I'm sorry I buy 2 pairs of boots every 2 years. Roughly $600 worth of sales isn't enough for you to give me the time of day. I'll gladly take my money elsewhere.

To the RedWing boot store owner. I'm sorry I buy 2 pairs of boots every 2 years. Roughly $600 worth of sales isn't enough for you to give me the time of day. I'll gladly take my money elsewhere.

That is the worst.

The last 15 minutes of Creed makes me want to run through a brick wall. Every person my age that grew up with Rocky knows exactly what I'm talking about.

My brother keeps telling me I need to watch this movie. This post confirms that.

I have been doing single 0 for Fed for awhile and for the most part I haven't had to pay the Feds. My Dad and I argued that it means giving the government an interest free loan every year but I prefer they write me a check as opposed to the other way around.

i like that idea too especially since I hate owing people money
Finance people will tell you that you can do more with your own money week to week than letting the government hold it. I hate finance people (and I'm a quasi-one).

In the end, you're paying the government the same amount of taxes regardless of whether you write a check, or get one at the end of the year. I say do whatever you are comfortable with.

I never saw Creed, but I did notice that Tony Burton (the guy who played Duke) died yesterday. RIP Duke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back