The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with all the food videos on Facebook? I think I hate hat site more and more each day. It should be funny animal videos or nothing at all.

The new update is awful too with the like emoticons.

Yes, it's my entire feed. Here are 50 different ways to make something with this tube of crescent rolls.
Yep, I will watch for a few seconds, then everything gets covered with cheese and I move on.

What's up with all the food videos on Facebook? I think I hate hat site more and more each day. It should be funny animal videos or nothing at all.

Facebook died in like 2007. It's really funny to me how different it is from the early days of college use.

Facebook died in like 2007. It's really funny to me how different it is from the early days of college use.
The second it turned into nothing but people using it like a classified ad ID when I cancelled my account.

Oh yeah.

I didn't like you in high school and no I don't want to be your friend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The second it turned into nothing but people using it like a classified ad ID when I cancelled my account.

Oh yeah.

I didn't like you in high school and no I don't want to be your friend.

hahahaha you're the best, JRod. So eloquent.

55209301.jpg

Agreed! I only use it for business purposes. I know a lot of people are obsessed with it. I have a profile, but couldn't tell you the last time I actually posted something. I bet it's at least a year ago.

Agreed! I only use it for business purposes. I know a lot of people are obsessed with it. I have a profile, but couldn't tell you the last time I actually posted something. I bet it's at least a year ago.

I only use it to see what Six4Three5 and his female are making for dinner next week hahaha! Some easy to make foods get shared often!

Oh and I agree it's a total time waste. It's like YouTube in that regard, especially if you want to watch the latest gun violence dirtbag v cop videos.

I use it to show off Charlotte and tout THP.

well whatever they are doing keep doing it. .....says the guy who bought stock in the low $20's

It's a circle. Myspace died when Facebook came on the scene. Facebook died when Instagram came on the scene. Well Facebook also died when Grandma got on it and started being your "friend".

I use it to show off Charlotte and tout THP.

I've been doing that a bit with Calvin, although I suspect I'll be more active with it when he grows up a bit. Moreso to share easily with fam who I never see.

As far as an every day thing though? No chance.

It's a circle. Myspace died when Facebook came on the scene. Facebook died when Instagram came on the scene. Well Facebook also died when Grandma got on it and started being your "friend".
Then Facebook bought Instagram....then what? Lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I've been doing that a bit with Calvin, although I suspect I'll be more active with it when he grows up a bit. Moreso to share easily with fam who I never see.

As far as an every day thing though? No chance.

Its an incredibly useful tool as a HS teacher/coach too, I have to admit.

I just use it to post pictures of golf courses and golf equipment and the occasional laugh from the drama some people get in the middle of.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Go for it. Fear is VERY common with a new role. I've had 5 different roles at my employer and have had fear with each....but been successful with each transition.

You sought out a new role for a reason...and now it's in your grasp.
Do it dude! I have my last day at my current job tomorrow and I already feel so much happier knowing I will be doing something else soon.
I did something similar a few months back and man it's been so refreshing. The fear of change was strong, but looking back I know I made the right move. If you're unhappy and there are no money issues, I'd make the jump. Good luck!
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I start the new gig in @ 2 weeks.

Its an incredibly useful tool as a HS teacher/coach too, I have to admit.

It's also a great way to vet potential new hires. Kids these days have no concept of keeping private things private.

It's also a great way to vet potential new hires. Kids these days have no concept of keeping private things private.

I tell them that ALL THE TIME. Its amazing the things they make public.

That's why you won't find me on there. :smile: I can't get dinged for things that aren't out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back