The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a must have saw when working with 6×6 's. I never knew how bad I needed one till I used one.

I've never got even close to 1k back from the state.

I knew I was gonna have to pay the feds but this is insane.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ive only had to pay MD twice in the 19 years I have filed MD taxes. The whole tax system is confusing. I'm switching to single 0 for fed next year in a hope I don't have to pay.

These are so annoying.
e78a080f7850162649ed14b3e5507b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some days you just smile. Gawd I love my job, the people I work with and the people here.

To quote the great Pedro cerrano, "**** you jobu, I do it myself".

Build on hard work, honest business and good people and look what can happen.

Do work, brother. You originate and innovate while others imitate. Do what you do.

I've had one of those days where I want to tell the world to eff right the hell off. But, fortunately, I can leave it all behind, head home and play with the kids, then THP for a while and smile.

What are you guys talking about when you say state taxes?

c7c88ec38f161c66000fb76e5463e121.jpg

In all seriousness though how does my above question even happen?

5k owed and 1k return.

6k difference?

can't speak to your state without knowing more info, but the fed is probably an easy one. have you ever completed the second page of the w-4? the withholding tables are set up assuming you are the only income earner. but your wages may be bumping up into the next tax bracket TOGETHER, whereas by yourself (even at single) you are in a lower bracket. so there's a shortfall because the withholding isn't taking into account the higher combined bracket.

tl;dr we have the marriage penalty again

I'm happy to take a look at something for you, just pm me. confidentiality extends to all.

can't speak to your state without knowing more info, but the fed is probably an easy one. have you ever completed the second page of the w-4? the withholding tables are set up assuming you are the only income earner. but your wages may be bumping up into the next tax bracket TOGETHER, whereas by yourself (even at single) you are in a lower bracket. so there's a shortfall because the withholding isn't taking into account the higher combined bracket.

tl;dr we have the marriage penalty again

I'm happy to take a look at something for you, just pm me. confidentiality extends to all.

I'm sure it's part of your tldr. When we enter the info on turbo tax were fine until we enter my income and hit file jointly married.

Thank you for the info.

PS we need a Republican back in office.

Thank you for the info.

PS we need a Republican back in office.
We need to dump the tax code in the in a volcano and so something a little easier. And 'fair'.

Up and at it. Back to back basketball games today starting at 8am then we are done til summer camps!

Up and at it. Back to back basketball games today starting at 8am then we are done til summer camps!

I expect play by play while I am on the plane

I expect play by play while I am on the plane
Easy
Coaches kids take 64 shots
Everyone else takes 2

We lose both 10 to 2.
.i think this team has the giant at center too

Waking up in your own bed is always nice. 5 day work trip ended yesterday. Now to catch up on THP.

ive only had to pay MD twice in the 19 years I have filed MD taxes. The whole tax system is confusing. I'm switching to single 0 for fed next year in a hope I don't have to pay.
I have been doing single 0 for Fed for awhile and for the most part I haven't had to pay the Feds. My Dad and I argued that it means giving the government an interest free loan every year but I prefer they write me a check as opposed to the other way around.

Despite having 2 giants we are up 6 to 0 thanks to stiffling defense

Wow! Impressive dude. So the coaches kids aren't playing?
Yeah
They were 1 of 6 ish with 3 double dribbles.

Others were 2 of 3.

2nd quarter is sloppy still 6 to 0 both teams kinda lax

I have been doing single 0 for Fed for awhile and for the most part I haven't had to pay the Feds. My Dad and I argued that it means giving the government an interest free loan every year but I prefer they write me a check as opposed to the other way around.

i like that idea too especially since I hate owing people money

10 to 2 at the half. We got the with the ol high screen 2 series in a row

Both teams setting 1 play entertaining as they know the picks coming

The last 15 minutes of Creed makes me want to run through a brick wall. Every person my age that grew up with Rocky knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Guess it's time to watch it.

Uh oh 10 to 8 going into 4th

The last 15 minutes of Creed makes me want to run through a brick wall. Every person my age that grew up with Rocky knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Loved that movie and the last 15 minutes were fantastic!!

I want to see that movie again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back