The Official Banter Away Thread

@Jman Does this sum up pizza?

Well, the good news is that the Publix whole chicken tender sub is still on sale until they change tomorrow. One of those may very well wipe the awfulness out of your memory.

one of the few things I miss about living on the east coast. I've tried to make my own but it's just not the same.

Disney Vacations never disappoint, but damn the Mouse knows how to get every penny out of your pockets. :drinks:

Disney Vacations never disappoint, but damn the Mouse knows how to get every penny out of your pockets. :drinks:
Heartstrings and Purse strings are the Disney specialty. No one on the planet is better at exploiting both. Gotta get back soon. :ROFLMAO:

As of this week couldn’t get any crazier, our son Dirks got double pinkeye at school today and I had to go get him and take him to the Dr. now with it being so close to Mrs Chef going to the hospital for childbirth on Friday we were told to stay far away from her and the house. Now him and I are having a boys night in at the Hilton America’s downtown tonight and tomorrow with some room service and TV time to keep everyone else at the house from getting it.

I love holiday travel work more than anything...it’s like opening up a surprise present...you never know what you are going to encounter!
11824C43-511B-475A-A50D-D12FF305124D.jpeg
I’ll take be upgraded to First Class!!!
Thanks Delta.

I love holiday travel work more than anything...it’s like opening up a surprise present...you never know what you are going to encounter!
View attachment 8918768
I’ll take be upgraded to First Class!!!
Thanks Delta.

You think he's going to try and work out at 30,000?

I love Holiday Cheer.
Another day and another awesome prize and this one is a surprise.

Then next week, DISTANCE BASH SIGNUPS! So freaking excited.

I love Holiday Cheer.
Another day and another awesome prize and this one is a surprise.

Then next week, DISTANCE BASH SIGNUPS! So freaking excited.
More Morgan Cup members? Asking for a friend....

More Morgan Cup members? Asking for a friend....

This week? Probably not, although I guess they could use the Golden Ticket for it.

This week? Probably not, although I guess they could use the Golden Ticket for it.
I actually just was asking if you were adding that to your already awesome list of things happening/coming up before the new year

I actually just was asking if you were adding that to your already awesome list of things happening/coming up before the new year

Oh yeah, definitely before the new year.
It's weird, I dont think phones or email work in Utah.

Oh yeah, definitely before the new year.
It's weird, I dont think phones or email work in Utah.
Hmmm I feel like I've heard that before...like the ones in Michigan this time of year? haha

You think he's going to try and work out at 30,000?
He actually ended up sitting right next to me...thank goodness for First Class

Taking my game to the next level in 2020.......looking forward

I'm hungry and want something tasty to just appear in front of me.

All of this Christmas candy around the house is killing me. My weakness are those Reese's peanut butter filled Christmas Trees!

I love baby yoda memes.

Me too, but a few more and it's close to getting old...has to be quality not quantity with BabyYoda
Agreed - I can see it getting old pretty quick, but right now I'm all about that life haha

a pet peeve of mine: when you are paying for something and that person you are paying puts his or her hand out for the money, hand it to them. DO NOT THROW IT ON THE GD COUNTER OR UNDER THEIR HAND!!!! have some respect for people.

I AM THIS CLOSE TO STUFFING THAT MONEY DOWN SOMEONE'S F'ING THROAT IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN TO ME TODAY....:mad:

ok rant over

Back