The Official Banter Away Thread

I’ve pruned mine well, it’s made the experience way better.

I need to crank up the thp content on there more once again.
Yeah, I want to get going on there again, but that kind of stuff is slowing me down.

Since I'm on the road so much now my wife put together a bag of snacks so I'm not spending money at the gas station. Now the question is will the snacks last more than 3 days?

Since I'm on the road so much now my wife put together a bag of snacks so I'm not spending money at the gas station. Now the question is will the snacks last more than 3 days?

Hahahahahahahaha. No.

No chance!

Yo - What's up late night THP? Other than learning that Dan and Jman are pruning bubs from twitter, what's good?

Yo! Hope you all are well.

Working on what I guess is the mobile site (googled thp), when I 1st open it it will not load keeps giving me errors the page is not available until I go to the desktop version.
Is this correct?

Working on what I guess is the mobile site (googled thp), when I 1st open it it will not load keeps giving me errors the page is not available until I go to the desktop version.
Is this correct?

Going here should give you no errors.

Is this correct?

When you open it, and it gives you that error, you should still be able to click "latest post", or "forums" and it'll take you to the site without any issues.

Mrs went to a Bob Seger concert last night. She wore her t-shirt from the 1980 chicagoland one she attended 39 years ago! I was my boring self and watched golf videos while playing with the dogs.

The leaves are already turning; there's a bright orange tree at the golf course already. WTF

Is this correct?

Going here should give you no errors.

I have exactly the same issue as @jim54 in that when you try to access the forum from the home page of the mobile version of the site it gives a 404 page not found error and the only option is to go to the desktop version and then navigate to the forum

However, if you google for THP and then click the 'Forums' option that is given (not the one marked 'Forum') then it takes you to the new look forum

The leaves are already turning; there's a bright orange tree at the golf course already. WTF

Yep, same thing around here and after spending 1998-2018 in California I’m not ready yet for another Minnesota winter. At least it’s in the 80’s here the next few days and I’ll be getting in about 20+ rounds these last 45 days of the golf season.

Is this correct?

I have exactly the same issue as @jim54 in that when you try to access the forum from the home page of the mobile version of the site it gives a 404 page not found error and the only option is to go to the desktop version and then navigate to the forum

However, if you google for THP and then click the 'Forums' option that is given (not the one marked 'Forum') then it takes you to the new look forum

For Google purposes when we switched the URL they recognize switched. We have already submitted to have them fix this, it just takes up to a week to happen because they have to go through every one of our threads.

The best way to do it is to just bookmark this page here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php

That should work with no issues and then you can just click that from your bookmarks going forward.

Dentist today to get a cap. :(

Gettin’ a “Cleveland Shines” shoe shine before my flight this am. As @JB said....one of the best airport shoe shines in the country
16c8e772a6240bf9dc5d13b37fbcdb42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First day back at work after the move. I’m really conflicted. I want to not work, but if was at home I’d be unpacking and fiddling with stuff.

Gettin’ a “Cleveland Shines” shoe shine before my flight this am. As @JB said....one of the best airport shoe shines in the country

Used to be. Hartford, SNA, Charlotte and a number of others top it now. :ROFLMAO:

Sitting in line waiting to get loaded.......500-600 miles a day for the past 2 months and no signs of slowing down anytime soon. They are predicting ignorant weather this winter so im hauling salt like its the last thing on earth.

I would like to have a few days off to play but not looking good

One of the things I miss the most about flying less are my airport shoe shines. There are a couple of guys in St. Louis that know me well and do one heck of a job in my Cordovan shoes.

Flew home late last night so I wasnt stuck in Cali for a couple days without a change of clothes. And with the gloomy weather and rain, I just want to go back to sleep.

Flew home late last night so I wasnt stuck in Cali for a couple days without a change of clothes. And with the gloomy weather and rain, I just want to go back to sleep.

Get it done with this week I don't want to see any gloominess next week. I get plenty of that around here :LOL:

Back