The Official Banter Away Thread

That was not hunger or thirst, that was boredom and a mental disorder.

I feel you. This is my "mental disorder". I hate that I love these things.

20200326_103645.jpg

Last edited:
My co-workers are demanding lol. Barking at me, always wanting snacks and walks.
pups.jpg

holy hell, just got off a 2 hour Zoom conference call with 45 people.

Had a morning conference call. Should have ended 10 min sooner than it actually did. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I really don't care about what type of bread you're baking today, it's a work call.
You can modify this as you see fit - “it’s not bring your problems to work day, it’s just work day”

Nooooooo thank you.

the only cool thing is that my virtual background was hole #17 from TPC River Highlands. Then I switched it to a virtual one of our senate chamber and really messed with some people who were actually in the chamber at the time.

Do you wanna build a snowman?!
IMG_1903.JPG

I have an urge for Domino's Pizza right now.

I already hated facebook but I'm pretty sure its literally the worst app on my phone now

I already hated facebook but I'm pretty sure its literally the worst app on my phone now
Long press until the "Delete" option shows up. YOu'll be happier.

Deleting my facebook and twitters apps was one of the best choices I've made in a long time.

I think I need to show Arrow a Barney commercial because he keeps stealing my chair. Sharing is caring!
He is just keeping it warm for you.

We are now planning for my wife to potentially be away and quarantined from home and kids for 2-3 weeks. That’s great.

We are now planning for my wife to potentially be away and quarantined from home and kids for 2-3 weeks. That’s great.

Oh oh. I am hoping not because of a positive test is it?

Oh oh. I am hoping not because of a positive test is it?
Nope. Pre-emptive. Has positive pts and nurses are getting sick.

Definitely sucks, and hope she doesn't get it from a patient.

Man i thought i had it bad.so sorry really! Please let your wife know she's a hero!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back