The Official Banter Away Thread

I think FedEx is running some kind of crazy psych experiment as they keep sending me ridiculous updates and the CS on the phone kept telling me that any change to the updates I was receiving would be a lie?

Get off the phone and says package won’t be delivered until Thurs.

Get an update that says it was delivered

New update says Wednesday- WTF

It’s still snowing, and sticking a little.
For some reason I just picture you sitting in the window just watching it snow and just enjoying the heck out of it!!!!!!

For some reason I just picture you sitting in the window just watching it snow and just enjoying the heck out of it!!!!!!

That is 100% what I am doing. I keep going from window to window looking to see the snow fall and where it’s sticking.

You guys have more snow than we do...

About 30-45 minutes south of us has a lot of snow sticking. I am pretty jealous. I know the novelty will wear off eventually, but right now this is so exciting for me.

That is 100% what I am doing. I keep going from window to window looking to see the snow fall and where it’s sticking.

About 30-45 minutes south of us has a lot of snow sticking. I am pretty jealous. I know the novelty will wear off eventually, but right now this is so exciting for me.
This is the one and only month out of the year where I am happy to see snow. Glad some southerners get to experience some of the fun during the Christmas season.

You guys have no idea how ridiculously happy it makes me that there is a conversation about snow and I'm not the one it's happening to!

You guys have no idea how ridiculously happy it makes me that there is a conversation about snow and I'm not the one it's happening to!
Ha!!! Quite sure you will get yours!!! Wally will like that.

Reactions: KEV
I think FedEx is running some kind of crazy psych experiment ...
You're scaring me, @OITW o_O

I've an Apple Watch that's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Yeah: FedEx. They overnighted it, though, so it should be Real FedEx, as opposed to FedEx Ground.

That's awesome. I know you remember cold and snow but if you ever feel the need to remember (and shovel) you're always welcome to visit the Buffalo area! We have a spare room just waiting...

That's awesome. I know you remember cold and snow but if you ever feel the need to remember (and shovel) you're always welcome to visit the Buffalo area! We have a spare room just waiting...

Meh. Nothing but rain up our way for the next couple of weeks. To cold to play, to warm to snow. Limbo time!

Got some snow in Huntsville today.

Played golf with a spritely 76 year old gentleman who had me smiling ear to ear for the entire round.

He’d hit his tee shot and his second shot then tell me he out drove me and that he’s offer me tips on how to play better 😂

Had a lot of jokes and like I said had me smiling most of the round - definitely a highlight playing golf with him today
Love those rounds man. I gt paired with a guy and his 86 year old father this past summer. I laughed the whole round. what the old man lacked in distance, he certainly made up for in sh*t talk. His smack game was scratch! :LOL:

Love those rounds man. I gt paired with a guy and his 86 year old father this past summer. I laughed the whole round. what the old man lacked in distance, he certainly made up for in sh*t talk. His smack game was scratch! :LOL:

Being around an 80+ golfer is like having a dog that plays checkers: don’t critize the game, just be glad (s)he plays. And usually a lot of fun.

Well there will be no Christmas gathering this year. So I’m reviving the old family Elfster Secret Santa! Always a fun way to bring some joy, especially with this crappy situation.

30* is too cold.

First sticking snow you have to make snow angels and go sledding. I'm 40 years old and still get out and play in the snow. I can't wait for the first snow where my little dude can play.

First sticking snow you have to make snow angels and go sledding. I'm 40 years old and still get out and play in the snow. I can't wait for the first snow where my little dude can play.

I absolutely agree. I already told @JB that if we ever get enough snow to stick I’m making snow angels. I’m 37 and have no shame in that haha.

Well after 1 kid got sick with a bad cold, then the wife, then the other kid, I think it's finally ran its course through the house, and it only took 3 weeks.

Back