The Official Banter Away Thread

Inception is a fantastic flick.

Upper 50s this morning is just about perfect.

Inception is a fantastic flick.

agreed. Is it as good the second time around though? Seems like one of those movies where it’s almost ruined for the next time

agreed. Is it as good the second time around though? Seems like one of those movies where it’s almost ruined for the next time
I’ve watched it about 30 times. Enjoy it every single time.

The average high is 60. What happened to fall??

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.44.58 AM.png

My GOD do I love fall golf.

A hotel under construction in New Orleans has partially collapsed. 1 dead, 3 missing, 18 injured.

A hotel under construction in New Orleans has partially collapsed. 1 dead, 3 missing, 18 injured.
1 of the missing showed up at a hospital, down to 2 unaccounted for.

One of the 2 cranes on site is being held up almost entirely by the rubble. That falling and additional collapses are viable possibilities.

Search and rescue underway.

No more CA fall weather for you!
Of course we have electricity here unlike my old neighborhood in CA right now, lol.
It was a beauty of a day here and my daughter and friend had a blast helping me get the SeaDoos out of the water for the winter in 37 degree weather!01D523EE-005F-433C-AC59-B2FF3A4C080F.jpeg2694D469-232C-462B-A346-059F8719A575.jpeg

Starting a 3 day tactical shotgun class tomorrow, me thinks i will be very sore by Sunday afternoon... after 500 12 gauge shots and all the moving around. Heck i am sore now and only put a brisket in the BGE.
Ugh. Been awhile since I had to do this. Hope it went well for you!

The John Wick trilogy is criminally under appreciated.

Back