The Official Banter Away Thread

So my wife and her two friends have spent the evening discussing opening their own private practice in the
The John Wick trilogy is criminally under appreciated.

Some of my favorite movies.

I still haven't seen the third one.

LOVE the first two.

My son and I love the series - I’ve seen the first two a handful of times and just watched the 3rd on a flight last week.

Warming up, snow has mostly melted. I should get out today to practice some. Playing is still a TBD today, but I will play this week once or twice. Looking forward to continuing my swing refinement work.

Replacing an outdoor light with a sensor flood light for the back yard. What are the chances I electrocute myself?

Watched it on the way back from SD.

was Good
I enjoyed it also, I really liked it when they used the shotguns. My tactical shotgun instructor actually said the same thing last weekend, that slugs are the only way to be defeat body armor or zombies...

This is....well, hilarious ?

Replacing an outdoor light with a sensor flood light for the back yard. What are the chances I electrocute myself?
Well?

When we bought new appliances in our old house, I replaced the dish washer. I went into it thinking it had a plug like a dryer or oven. Did you know the power to a dishwasher is always hot? It is!

Well?

When we bought new appliances in our old house, I replaced the dish washer. I went into it thinking it had a plug like a dryer or oven. Did you know the power to a dishwasher is always hot? It is!

I'm still alive. Not crazy about the mounting hardware so might replace that stuff tomorrow. Just another chance to get a good shock.

Pretty awesome hours for this place if you are an employee huh?

A701C287-1A92-4018-BAF6-3E79B1547032.jpeg

I may need a new liver after this weekend.............
I think I met your doppelganger this weekend. He looked like you and had the same mannerisms. He wasn't nearly as big time though.

I think I met your doppelganger this weekend. He looked like you and had the same mannerisms. He wasn't nearly as big time though.
It may have been me. I can't recall my whereabouts after 3pm Saturday. :p

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Commuting to work on holidays, is always quite nice.

Working on a holiday, not so much ?‍♂️

Commuting to work on holidays, is always quite nice.

Working on a holiday, not so much ?‍♂️

It's a holiday?

Columbus day. Gov't workers and probably bankers get the day off, everyone else not so much

I don't think you can call it that anymore...Seriously. :eek:

It's a Federal Holiday, yes
Columbus day. Gov't workers and probably bankers get the day off, everyone else not so much

Well, considering I was lucky that my alarm goes off on Monday's with this infant around, I'm not surprised I was unaware haha

Back