The Official Banter Away Thread

Does this count as a Birdie?
bd6f0629717dcc890b4eda6ddc11f77e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Really sad to be heading home from my anniversary trip but glad the weather is good back there. It supposedly was horrific the last week or so while we were gone.

So the facebook page for my old course the closed for a redesign just updated its web address on Facebook, and when you click it, it ends up on the ClubCorp site...

The email address for the contact about early membership is a gmail address, but on the Facebook page, its the same person's name but @clubcorp.

So the facebook page for my old course the closed for a redesign just updated its web address on Facebook, and when you click it, it ends up on the ClubCorp site...

The email address for the contact about early membership is a gmail address, but on the Facebook page, its the same person's name but @clubcorp.
Not familiar with ClubCorp. Is that a good or bad thing?

Not familiar with ClubCorp. Is that a good or bad thing?
It could be very good, depending on the price. Rumors are all over the place. Anywhere from an all inclusive membership being $300/mo to full private, or single rounds costing over $100. With membership to a ClubCorp club, you get access to all their other clubs as well.

There is a strong chance a lot of scotch will be consumed tonight. Starting now..

Almost the weekend like....

I was going to let Arrow out to pee for the night, but we just got put under a tornado warning, so I think I will stay inside until they lift that.

Good plan! I absolutely hate tornadoes.

I know you just had those crazy tornadoes not that long ago.

There is already reports of one touching down. The part that is scaring me is that they said the threat will only get worse as the night goes on. And somehow Josh is always out of town whenever there is a thread of a storm. Not his fault of course, but it always seems to happen like that.

I know you just had those crazy tornadoes not that long ago.

There is already reports of one touching down. The part that is scaring me is that they said the threat will only get worse as the night goes on. And somehow Josh is always out of town whenever there is a thread of a storm. Not his fault of course, but it always seems to happen like that.
Just make sure to stay close to the television or radio and be ready to to hide in the safest spot in the house. The chances of it hitting your exact area I'm sure is low but it's of course always better to be prepared. And don't watch the Wizard of Oz right now. I know that from experience!

Just make sure to stay close to the television or radio and be ready to to hide in the safest spot in the house. The chances of it hitting your exact area I'm sure is low but it's of course always better to be prepared. And don't watch the Wizard of Oz right now. I know that from experience!

hahaha to the wizard of oz!

One touched down about 15 miles from me about 30 minutes ago. I’ve got the news on and will head to my closet if necessary. It has no windows so it’s the safest place to go. Some more are reported to have just touched down in a neighboring county but that’s like an hour from me.

Reactions: KEV
We have a couple over that we’ve known For years. We just found out that the first time she was over at his condo she clogged up the toilet.

????

Yea we are drinking.

My dad and I were driving across Mississippi one night on I-20. There was one following parallel to the interstate about 1/2 mile away. You could only see it when the lightning flashed. One of the scariest things I have seen. Please stay safe @GolferGal

My dad and I were driving across Mississippi one night on I-20. There was one following parallel to the interstate about 1/2 mile away. You could only see it when the lightning flashed. One of the scariest things I have seen. Please stay safe @GolferGal

Fortunately for now I am nowhere near where the current tornadoes are touching down, but there is a lot of bad weather still making it’s way from the gulf.

The news guys were saying tornadoes at night are the scariest because you can’t see them it just looks like some rain. So people driving on I-4 wouldn’t even know what they were about to drive into.

I remember the rain being so bad! It's an odd feeling on the interstate. You're constantly thinking do I pull over? What if it comes towards us? Do we keep going? Turn around?

Hey @MWard the storms seem to be making their way to Pasco. Stay safe!

I had a tornado warning there for a minute and was so confused on what to do. Looked up where it was and was like eh.. Lakeland Airp...Lakeland has an airport? At least 15mi east of me, and probably 15-17 south. Probably good to go!

Back