The Official Banter Away Thread

This is crazy, but please don't buy one of those two airlines and make them remove actual status too.

Disagree - Bearded Content is the Best Content

Wasn't really for content. Coastal FL club means higher humidity and heat.
Pretty nice place.

Based on the wet washcloth I am sitting in on my patio right now because arrow insists on his patio time every day. I can confidently say the humidity is alive and thriving. :mad:

Based on the wet washcloth I am sitting in on my patio right now because arrow insists on his patio time every day. I can confidently say the humidity is alive and thriving. :mad:

It's bad, but it is also raining so the humidity is higher than normal at the moment, but even this morning when I walked him it was gross outside. we have a cold front coming that is supposed to bring a high of 80 on Thursday, hahaha.

A little throwback I just found. 28B1F510-6228-4896-AB42-B07B5D193D9F.jpeg

sooooo this is a thing!!!!!!!!

wine-advent-calendar-hero-image.jpg

advent-calendars-masthead-banner.jpg

Nice! I’m totally getting @KEV the paw patrol one.

I knew my College roommates uncle was a bad dude, but I didn’t realize he was the seventh worst dictator that nobody ever heard of.

I knew my College roommates uncle was a bad dude, but I didn’t realize he was the seventh worst dictator that nobody ever heard of.
Is this another story for a THP event?! You are making a heck of a list

f**k.

Boo. Hiss.

Getting done with work at 10:35 is getting old. I don’t mind it most days but I miss so much THP goodness

Is this another story for a THP event?! You are making a heck of a list
My sophomore roommate was from Tashkent Uzbekistan. His dad owned the only tv station there and he was well off. In fact he asked me when the police try and pull you over in the U.S. do you try and outrun them or pull over and bribe them.
When the Soviet Union broke up, his family was basically left in power. A few years after school I knew his uncle was no longer in charge. It never occurred to me why. Then I was watching a YouTube video and saw it.

sooooo this is a thing!!!!!!!!

wine-advent-calendar-hero-image.jpg

advent-calendars-masthead-banner.jpg

Yup, we saw some similar things over here at the weekend as well - Jen and her best friend have had a cheese advent calendar the last couple of years

Im not sure I have ever been more excited about something on this community than what this is going to lead to for THPers.

Dang you Amazon.

Best Buy announced that they are closing the stores in my area and another in Pittsburgh PA. Could it be the beginning of the end of Best Buy? Very sad today to hear this. I am in Best Buy at least once or twice a month.

Dang you Amazon.

Best Buy announced that they are closing the store in my area and another in Pittsburgh PA. Could it be the beginning of the end of Best Buy? Very sad today to hear this. I am in Best Buy at least once or twice a month.

Best Buy is going to struggle, and I think the best hope for the stores, is that Amazon buys them and uses them as distribution points/display cases for products.

As much as I hate to say that, Best Buy has just struggled to keep up in the Internet Age. They did better than Radio Shack, but that’s not saying much.

Harry, Velardo, AJ......anyone else? :unsure:

Back